Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Brazos River Trip

Sweet Addiction
    Never been on the Brazos, been on Lake Whitney though. I am assuming the river is not for I/O boats? But not sure if I could swing that into my schedule yet, begin my job on May 23rd officially.
    Later Jared.

Sweet Addiction
    :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: WAKE UP GUYS!!!
    I'm awake. Still sitting here dreaming of the lake, think I have to skip this weekend. :2purples:

oldbuck40
    Never been on the Brazos, been on Lake Whitney though. I am assuming the river is not for I/O boats? But not sure if I could swing that into my schedule yet, begin my job on May 23rd officially.
    Later Jared.Jared, your i/o will not have a problem on the river! i have a 26' chriss craft that does just fine.

Sweet Addiction
    Thanks for the info. Have to write it down on the calender, like I said before not sure what I will have time for. Just hope for the best.

1slowboat
    BEACH!!! 1slowboat get you boat going and come go with us,your just a stone's throw from where i live! it takes about an hour and 10 min. to get there from waxahachie. through the country of course!
    I don't think that my boat will be ready for a while in the middle of moving, new kid on the way and helping mike out for a little while, with his son in the hospital..... wish i could. one of these days we will hook up and set the water-a-fire
    waxahachie is about an hour from me but I miss the Brazos lots of fun there...we normaly go to the sand bar up river, race, check out the girls, and of coarse drink. :hammer2: prop boats be wear of rocks under the water if you try to go to the sand bar..... be sure the water is up! I have seen it when its low and go slow if it is, keep that strap on trimmed up :clover:

oldbuck40
    bump :hammerhea

I would like to try and come, whats the water like? Do you have any pics? Is it deep enough for a sterndrive? Or is it jets only? Let me know :boxed:

sdba069
    Hey OK........Bring whatever you like. I've run a 39' Fountain with twin SC800's and 35' Maelstrom with 3 V-8 Johnson's with no problem.

oldbuck40
    bump!

Taylorman
    What city is the place ya'll are staying in?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast