Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Delta 4/17

NorCalCat
    Anyone hitting the Delta on Sunday?

DCBob
    Anyone hitting the Delta on Sunday?
    I might hit er a lick if the wind isn't up

Dimarco21
    My fuel pump is still out for repairs after the last Delta run or I would go.

MOBrien
    That's got definite possibilities.......I'll chime back in when I know more about my schedule. That'd give me a chance to see how well my new rig tows our Delta sled.
    where ya thinkin of launching Eric?

NorCalCat
    That's got definite possibilities.......I'll chime back in when I know more about my schedule. That'd give me a chance to see how well my new rig tows our Delta sled.
    where ya thinkin of launching Eric?
    Not sure, I have two buddies that have never been to the Delta, so maybe Disco Bay? or Disco Park. Depending on what we feel like. I am leaning towards Disco Bay and doing a lunch run to The Garlic Brothers or the Paddle Boat. If the sun is warm enough, maybe stop at Lost Isles for a drink?

RACER52
    I am shooting to test run the boat Sunday. So if all goes well I'll see ya out there..
    Racer

DCBob
    My fuel pump is still out for repairs after the last Delta run or I would go.
    D21 I got a seat or two for Sunday out of Orwoods. Breakfast :coffeycup ? Let me know when you sober up

Dimarco21
    D21 I got a seat or two for Sunday out of Orwoods. Breakfast :coffeycup ? Let me know when you sober up
    Thanks for the offer DCBob. I will see you Sunday with bell's on (or is that ball's on? Que?). :messedup:
    I talked to Hammer the other night. He wasn't sure if he had his OBGYN appt. on Sunday or not. So we will see if he makes it.
    Anyone else makin' it out on Sunday? Delta Rat, Hulshot, MOBrian?

NorCalCat
    Thanks for the offer DCBob. I will see you Sunday with bell's on (or is that ball's on? Que?). :messedup:
    I talked to Hammer the other night. He wasn't sure if he had his OBGYN appt. on Sunday or not. So we will see if he makes it.
    Anyone else makin' it out on Sunday? Delta Rat, Hulshot, MOBrian?
    I am making it out. Should be launching around 8-8:30.

hulshot
    If I do it will be with Racer 52 testing.. Hopefully my boat will be getting detailed this weekend and I dont want to get it dirty after

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast