Thread: Couldn't Sleep

MsDrmr
    I hate not being able to sleep, I laid in bed from 3am this morning until 6am just listening to the thoughts rolling through my head. I tried everything to go back to sleep but nothing worked, so I finally gave up and just got out of bed and decided to snoop on the internet for a while. :cry:

riverbound
    That sucks, I know the feeling. I usually take some Tylenol PM or Nyquil. that will nock you out.

MsDrmr
    That sucks, I know the feeling. I usually take some Tylenol PM or Nyquil. that will nock you out.
    I didn't want to take it that early in the am, as I had to be out of bed at 8am anyway. no sence getting a good couple hrs. maybe I'll take those pm's this eve and call it an early night.

BarryMac
    I know what ya mean, I hate those nights when your completely exhausted and you can't sleep, makes the next day a real bear.
    BTW, how's the job hunting going, have you landed anything yet???

MsDrmr
    I know what ya mean, I hate those nights when your completely exhausted and you can't sleep, makes the next day a real bear.
    BTW, how's the job hunting going, have you landed anything yet???
    Slow and steady wins the race I hear....... :messedup:

sorry dog
    I think Xanax is a much better sleeping aid than Nyquil...all that acetemeniphen isn't too good either.

canuck1
    only two things you can do to help you get over that
    1. Sex
    2. Ganga
    Or both

I Feel the Need...
    I hate not being able to sleep, I laid in bed from 3am this morning until 6am just listening to the thoughts rolling through my head. I tried everything to go back to sleep but nothing worked, so I finally gave up and just got out of bed and decided to snoop on the internet for a while. :cry:
    There is a cure, reach over and wake you partner up and get serviced... works everytime for me...

Tom Brown
    The next time you can't sleep, call Topless for some phone sex. I always feel relaxed and satisfied afterward.