Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you like mashed potatoes with that piston?

Wet Dream
    I was just wondering if anyone else gets the "Raised eyebrow" from the wife for having miscellaneous parts on the table, or in the sink, or in the dining room?
    My house is my workbench. http://www.theunholytrinity.org/crac...iggthumpup.gif

nitro557
    and people used to make fun of me haveing cylinder heads in the bathroom

No, My wife is quite used to it. She didn't even get mad when a stroker crank sat in the living room for a few weeks.

DickDanger
    Having a 2600 sq foot shop, if I were to even THINK of bringing anything into the house, I would be in big trouble. -DD out

HBjet
    Originally posted by DickDanger:
    Having a 2600 sq foot shop, if I were to even THINK of bringing anything into the house, I would be in big trouble. -DD out
    By who? The right hand, or was it the left?
    HAHA!
    HBjet

DickDanger
    I am a rightie.....always with the right..the left is for those special nights when I have the gimp mask on....hahahahaha!!! -DD out
    [This message has been edited by DickDanger (edited April 26, 2002).]

Kurtis500
    Or like my friends wife who opened the dishwasher to find two completely disassemble Holley carburators drying on the heat cycle.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    All of my boat parts are in my living room and kitchen. Hell I have my headers sittin' on my love seat! Intake on my dining table along with my polished bowl and motor mounts.

wsuwrhr
    When I first bought my Indy heads for my Dodge, I assembled the heads, tunnel ram, and
    Dominators, along with the headers on the coffee table in the living room. It was quite a showpeice when you walked into the room. Now the ram and the plumbed carburators
    are sitting on my nightstand in the bedroom.
    I asked my wife what she thought of it and she said it was "nice", ha ha I think she gave up.
    Brian

superdave013
    Originally posted by Kurtis500:
    Or like my friends wife who opened the dishwasher to find two completely disassemble Holley carburators drying on the heat cycle.
    hehe, I can relate to that! I got the wifey a new oven and the day it was delivered I got the no heating parts in it! I used the other one to dry black wrinkle paint. Oh was she pissed. I still sneek heating a few things in the new one from time to time.
    But parts in the house are no biggie. I have a good collection scattered through out!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast