Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guru

Kim Hanson
    You proud to say this boy is part of the v-drive force, RiceBoy needs help as allways.....( . )( . )............Sad ****ing RiceBoys, glad he hangs with you guys! :notam:

dmontzsta
    You proud to say this boy is part of the v-drive force, RiceBoy needs help as allways.....( . )( . )............Sad ****ing RiceBoys, glad he hangs with you guys! :notam:
    RiceBoy, RiceBoy, RiceBoy...Kim you have beaten that name to death. I dont need any help, I live in AMERICA, I have sex with WOMEN and I dont dump insane amounts of money into gay shit to make it go fast. Now take your tweaker ass away from the keyboard and go cook dinner before Marcy smacks your loppy ass upside the head like the gay bitch you are.

lucky
    RiceBoy, RiceBoy, RiceBoy...Kim you have beaten that name to death. I dont need any help, I live in AMERICA, I have sex with WOMEN and I dont dump insane amounts of money into gay shit to make it go fast. Now take your tweaker ass away from the keyboard and go cook dinner before Marcy smacks your loppy ass upside the head like the sensitve male you are.
    well he obviously calle it right on the last part !

Kim Hanson
    RiceBoy, see you in a little bit! Its my wifes birthday and I have to take care of it....See you in abit..............( . )( . )........... :notam:

Kim Hanson
    well he obviously calle it right on the last part !
    **** you ............( . )( . )........... :wink: :hammerhea

dmontzsta
    RiceBoy, see you in a little bit! Its my wifes birthday and I have to take care of it....See you in abit..............( . )( . )........... :notam:
    C ya, so you are sad that you have to have sex with a woman? Kimmy, Kimmy, Kimmy...

C ya, so you are sad that you have to have sex with a woman? Kimmy, Kimmy, Kimmy...
    That has still not yet been confirmed!
    A package check is needed to conclude.

Jordy
    Doesn't that make Kim a lesbian? I thought Kimmy was a woman?

Kim Hanson
    Are you confused Riceboy, mine lies in bed with me! Do you use bananas to coax her in or does yelling " GOONNY GOO GOO " work..............( . )( . )............. :hammerhea You don't have no bananna, so shut up RiceBoy!.....

dmontzsta
    Are you confused Riceboy, mine lies in bed with me! Do you use bananas to coax her in or does yelling " GOONNY GOO GOO " work..............( . )( . )............. :hammerhea You don't have no bananna, so shut up RiceBoy!.....
    Who the **** is goony goo goo? Go ahead and shove the bananna up your ass so you will stop thinking and talking about it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast