Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kim Hanson "WTF did he just say" thread

dmontzsta
    Im Kimmy H Tweety? Get this one ......( . )( . )........
    Yo buss dis. Is it true dat skinheads be tryin to one wit dere dicks, ya noed look likesdem an' all RiceBoy? Ifn you tape yo ears back it would look way bettuh, dickhead all de way baby. Sheeit! :idea:
    I get it, your typing is so ****ed up you are just trying to make it look intentional now? Go comb your hair and put on your make up, it is almost night time.

Kim Hanson
    I get it, your typing is so ****ed up you are just trying to make it look intentional now? Go comb your hair and put on your make up, it is almost night time.
    Don't hate me for knowing how to play the game, you are little town to me.....Im still playing with ya, you see any OB guys in here helping me RiceBoy You sure the hell ain't no player SkinHead, Halloween is 365 days a year for you son....... Rock on RiceBoy :notam:

dmontzsta
    Don't hate me for knowing how to play the game, you are little town to me.....Im still playing with ya, you see any OB guys in here helping me RiceBoy You sure the hell ain't no player SkinHead, Halloween is 365 days a year for you son....... Rock on RiceBoy :notam:
    They dont help cause they dont want to promote gay pride.

Kim Hanson
    They dont help cause they dont want to promote gay pride.
    Thats it, leave it to the v-drive guys to just help you out! :hammerhea What is that promoting again :2purples: .....( . )( . ).........

dmontzsta
    Thats it, leave it to the v-drive guys to just help you out! :hammerhea What is that promoting again :2purples: .....( . )( . ).........
    Speaking of promoting, I heard your pimp promoted you to senior hooker, congrats.

Kim Hanson
    Speaking of promoting, I heard your pimp promoted you to senior hooker, congrats.
    I still have young girls that like to party with me, its all about your attitude and looks on life! Mine just happens to be way above yours, mine is " To The Floor & Let Her Buck " Yours is a family ricecar and a tampon boat, rock on Humpty Dumpty ..........( . )( . ).........

dmontzsta
    I still have young girls that like to party with me, its all about your attitude and looks on life! Mine just happens to be way above yours, mine is " To The Floor & Let Her Buck " Yours is a family ricecar and a tampon boat, rock on Humpty Dumpty ..........( . )( . ).........
    lol...I forget, you are Kim Hanson, young muscle car driver all the chicks want to hang out with you...I keep telling you, my ricecar will make ANYTHING YOU OWN look stupid in everyway.

Kim Hanson
    lol...I forget, you are Kim Hanson, young muscle car driver all the chicks want to hang out with you...I keep telling you, my ricecar will make ANYTHING YOU OWN look stupid in everyway.
    I don't have a moped RiceBoy...........( . )( . )........ :messedup:

dmontzsta
    I don't have a moped RiceBoy...........( . )( . )........ :messedup:
    You have a boat that sounds like one.

dmontzsta
    THATS RIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, ITS THE KIM HANSON WTF DID HE JUST SAY THREAD!!!
    Ya, it looks like a light bulb above your shoulders That head don't need hair, it needs to part it upon entering! What do you enter that you need hair on a dick ........( . )( . )........ :jawdrop: