Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: DCB's New F-29 First Peak

Charley
    The Cat's out of the bag now!! here are 2 shots of the nearly completed DCB F-29 plug... I don't know about you guys but... I WANT ONE remember it's just the plug
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/110.JPG[/img]
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/225.JPG[/img]

Boatjob
    Charley-
    I have to agree on that one...I WANT ONE!!!
    I was down at the shop last week getting props and I got a viewing of the 29 ft. beauty. Damn it looks good. I think it might be time to trade in the Mach 26 for it's big brother.... I talked prices with Dave for a while, and it's very reasonably priced, that is with either twin 300x's and twin 496HO's. Either way it would be a sweet setup. So ya really thinking about getting one???
    Kevin

Charley
    Boatjob:
    Charley-
    I have to agree on that one...I WANT ONE!!!
    I was down at the shop last week getting props and I got a viewing of the 29 ft. beauty. Damn it looks good. I think it might be time to trade in the Mach 26 for it's big brother.... I talked prices with Dave for a while, and it's very reasonably priced, that is with either twin 300x's and twin 496HO's. Either way it would be a sweet setup. So ya really thinking about getting one???
    KevinI can't say for sure yet.... the ball is in Dave's court...I will say this much... if he pulls through and officially validates the tenative offer he made me last week... I will be a very Happy DCB owner ..., and he is going to get massive Good PR from me around these boards, If he decides that the deal can't happen for whatever reason, I'm not sure what I will be.... likely

Washed Ashore
    Charley,thats a sweet boat!!but 496ho's are you kidding?we have seen pic's of the old boat,maybe twin quad's It looks like the plug needs alot more work(bottom)can you wait that long?

Charley
    MMM... waiting does suck, but look at it hehehe...btw I never said 496's......boatjob did hehehehe

Steamin' Rice
    Looks like it will be nice....Hope it all works out for you Charley

TOBTEK
    Any clue on how long it will be untill the new 29 is done? looks like their almost ready for molds...Maybe I should wait on my 22 and get a used 26. With this new 29 comming, wont that OLD 26 be softer on the market place? J/K

Screaming Pete
    If anyone out thier has a mach 26 w/ twim 300's I'm looking

Charley
    Screaming Pete:
    If anyone out thier has a mach 26 w/ twim 300's I'm looking I think Conquest has a trade in....26 with 2 x 2.5's low 80's....good luck

Screaming Pete
    Charley is that the red and yellow one with the tan interior?

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast