Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: DCB's New F-29 First Peak

TOBTEK
    Screaming Pete:
    If anyone out thier has a mach 26 w/ twim 300's I'm looking PETE...have you seen the 26 with twin 2.5's on the online boat trader? (white with yellow & red design) Not 300's but its sweet! buy it, and you can make me a deal on yours!!!!!!! How was your weekend at Yuma? mine was real NEAT on the couch AGAIN

Screaming Pete
    Tobtek, check the martinez lake thread for the run down on the weekend, I know of the boat it has a tan interior i belive and is a very very nice ride might be going out the weekend of the 28th I'll let U know

WetWillie
    WOW......WOW,
    Charley obviously someone has some big pull with Dave. When I was in thier he showed us the boat and one of my buddys had a cell phone in his hand. Dave said to him. Hey no pics! I wanna release this baby myself... Charley obviously you got the Mojoe....damn!
    I want one!!! But I will want to use it in the lower colorado area until I can build my house in needles across the street from Charleys house!! hahaha wink . That would realy screw the view!
    Dave said the boat is just toooo big for that area! Oh what to do!
    WW

Washed Ashore
    Charley,just tell me it's not egg beaters,and don't forget about the F26!!I have mine,It's a co-op between me(Smooth as glass,fiberglass repair)& DCB racing.I will have cold dinner's all winter!!!The F29 is sweet,but twice of every thing,motor's,drives,ect.To much $$$ for me,but if you can swing it,knock it out of the park!!

Charley
    WetWillie:
    WOW......WOW,
    Charley obviously someone has some big pull with Dave. When I was in thier he showed us the boat and one of my buddys had a cell phone in his hand. Dave said to him. Hey no pics! I wanna release this baby myself... Charley obviously you got the Mojoe....damn!
    I want one!!! But I will want to use it in the lower colorado area until I can build my house in needles across the street from Charleys house!! hahaha wink . That would realy screw the view!
    Dave said the boat is just toooo big for that area! Oh what to do!
    WW hmmm maybe he could put one together as a jet hehehehe

Froggystyle
    Charley:
    hmmm maybe he could put one together as a jet hehehehe Now you are talking!

aharonr34
    nice ride looks good i was in love with the eliminator 26 daytona but... starting to like dcb a bit more where are they located ?

Charley
    I think the DCB definitely can give the Eliminator a run for the money on looks
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/261.JPG[/img]

Charley
    and [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/26-4.JPG[/img]

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast