Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: DCB's New F-29 First Peak

mbrown2
    Good to hear they getting ready on yours Charley. ...So they are going to be able to tape, spray, and get it out of the mold, sand, ect...and have it ready for the boat show at the beginning of Feb? wink

TOBTEK
    mbrown2:
    Good to hear they getting ready on yours Charley. ...So they are going to be able to tape, spray, and get it out of the mold, sand, ect...and have it ready for the boat show at the beginning of Feb? wink no doubt....that sounds like they will be burning some mid-night oil.

Screaming Pete
    Charley:
    LMAO Chuck......Just a lil update..... we are Taping my "Flames" next Tuesday boat starts shooting Wednesday or Thursday.....IT"S FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!! Lets all go down thier after work with some beer and watch

mbrown2
    I would join if I were not 2.5 hours away, but they actually might need your guys help to get it done for the show.

TOBTEK
    im sure the DCB crew would want us or should I say me there HANGING around asking a million questions...yeahhhh right. Would be fun to watch though....

roln 20s
    Isn't being there, watching over the shoulder, second guessing everything, all part of the personal custom boat experience? Warning to all manufacturers: I WILL do this when I order my boat- its a promise, so be prepared
    Roln 20s

TOBTEK
    OK, Sir Charles have you contracted anyone yet to build your photo diary of the new F29 yet? Thinking you need pic's each day to show us the progress......

Craig
    QUOTE]Lets all go down thier after work with some beer and watch [/QB][/QUOTE]
    Yeah, they don't act like it, but they really enjoy that. Bonding with the customer. Feel free to throw out some advice on how you would do it as well

ROZ
    guess this means you decided on your gel scheme...so, what's it gonna be?

Charley
    taping got pushed back to 1/22...ROZ...wife and I agreed on Blue front flames pulled into reverse flames in the rear....solid blue transom...I know I'm gonna probably hate cleaning that! as far as breathing down Carlos' neck .......I WILL BE..... I was involved in the taping of my last boat when Joel was doing their gelcoats and I was a bit of a bitch hehehehe stakes are high here, gel coat is forever ... I'm critiquing !!! Tob I will be down there Tues and Wed but if you can snap photos that would be SO damned cool.....I'm gonna shoot som pics and video on wed myself ....BTW I got some video of bryans boat this weekend...I'll upload it soon....I might do a lil edited quicktime movie wink
    [ January 21, 2003, 06:22 AM: Message edited by: Charley ]

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425