Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: DCB's New F-29 First Peak

mbrown2
    I think Eliminator has some catching up to do on the looks...personal preference,yes..but that F26 rig is sweet...and the lines really connect from the deck to the hatch..

TOBTEK
    THAT IS AWESOME! I want one when I grow up and get a real job! thats the best looking boat ive seen in a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andy01
    Nice looking boat, one of the best I have seen. But then again it is a DCB so what would you expect. Hey Charlie I think I e-mailed you my numbers give me a call when you get a chance.
    Andy

Charley
    What do you guys think of that paint scheme? be honest... it's on my list

TOBTEK
    Charley:
    What do you guys think of that paint scheme? be honest... it's on my list LOVE IT! its also on my list...that boat is awesome....

mbrown2
    Charley:
    What do you guys think of that paint scheme? be honest... it's on my list I think they look pretty cool. I remember skater doing this graphic style on their boats in the last couple of years, and then Eliminator started showing up with the oval as well on the canopy models...DCB has tweaked it little more with the edges(cool)...If you have not done so already...go to www.racelinedigital.com; in the offshore series section they have a couple of graphics based off this style of scheme...no spam since I know you are not going to use vinyl, but it is a cool site to get a sense what the diff graphics look like on the side of the boat.

THOR
    Charley:
    What do you guys think of that paint scheme? be honest... it's on my list Not my cup of tea Charley.

Steamin' Rice
    Charley:
    What do you guys think of that paint scheme? be honest... it's on my list Hey Charley,
    I like they way that graphic looks, except I'm not too sure if I like the jagged edges on the stripes or not. I'm sure they could grow on me, though.
    Picking the graphics is pretty hard to do, good luck!!

Reaper1
    Charley, from you we expect something original, something innovative, creative. Like your last ride. Be the graphic trend setter. wink

Havasu Cig
    Charley,
    I would also add my opinion as to the nav lights on the sponsons on the above boat. I think they are ugly just like Eliminators. I would go with the olsd style pole mounted lights. That is the first DCB I have seen with them.
    Good luck on the paint scheme, it took us along time to come up with the design on our second boat. We must have drawn at least 50 different schemes until we came up with one we liked.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast