Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: leave

Kim Hanson
    Kim
    OB-Eddie

Tom Brown
    Just to be sure I know what I'm voting for...
    I vote for the person I want to leave, right? In other words, the person with the least votes stays?
    [ April 17, 2003, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

Kim Hanson
    Yes.......( . )( . )..

O.B eddie
    I am out of here anyway I win,, All you americans just remember Kim Cracked on our country!!! But just to show you the true and forthwright AMERICAN I am if I ever offended anyone with my posts I sincerely apologize Mrs. BBT the hee haww was for you seein the pics of the jet boat on your profile looked country in the background, as well as mr. bbt talkin about AAron Tippins BIG BOY TOYS song just figured you were hicks!!!Jet boat guru alls good YA LIKE THE GUURUUPIE SAYIN bet ya do!! 2 smalls a lifeline no offense just readin the boards thanx for the love letters!!!Balls deep no offense to ya or anyone else I ripped on GOD BLESS YAAALS AND GOOD BYE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! OH can I get 1 last HEEEEEEEE HHHAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW cry

Kim Hanson
    Your going to start here now, I have nothing against the " USA ", I have a problem with you "ASS-HOLE ", where's your butt buddy VideoKing,,,stuck?

Tom Brown
    Kim, I sent a message to your Telus email account. Do you check it often?

Kim Hanson
    You got mail............( . )( . )......

Her454
    Hmmmmmmmmmm, play nice boys. eek!

Kim Hanson
    What a stupid thing this was

mickeyfinn
    I'm kinda new here and have been reading a lot in all the forums. It seems to me that OB is always an asshole..(a LARGE one at that). Kim I have enjoyed your stirring the shit up every now and then...ok more like frequently. Me thinks everyone should remember that reading the forums here and then complaining about the content is kinda like bitching because you wasted 2 hours watching a suck ass movie.....YOU HAVE THE CONTROL....You have a channel changer. Here it just happens to be the BACK button. If you don't like the thread DON'T read it!!! Maybe some of you are just upset that you are getting addicted to the on-line soap opera that starts here..
    Maybe what we need is a "**** OB THREAD" that always stays at the top.
    just my .02 and you probably deserve change. BTW...thanks for all the good advice that gets put in here. as far as the bickering goes.....IT IS GREAT ENTERTAINMENT!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast