Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: leave

Tom Brown
    Mickey, how did you manage to get down to 2 stars with only 7 votes? The 5 stars I just gave you won't help much.

mickeyfinn
    LOL...Who knows???? I started with none and then 2 appeared. I thought they started low and worked up..Although I did make a couple of comments in the Jet forum that may have got me some bad numbers. Oh well...such is life. At least there is no where to go but up.

Kim Hanson
    I just shot you a 5'er also Mickey, glad you liked the show! The funny thing is that most know me on here and all of a sudden I'am on the " SHIT-LIST ", most forget! I bother the one's that are bothering other people and when it come's down to the women on these site's that I like to be on..HELLO, here's KIMMY..lol
    You want entertainment, you should check out...havasubarney.com,some really funny stuff back away's......( . )( . )......
    [ April 19, 2003, 07:59 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

LVjetboy
    MF, I'm thinking don't worry about the stars.
    5 stars = newbie or non-controversial...don't worry, be happy, just watch what you post or you're down to 4 quick.
    4 stars = a good joe or lots of friends or a bad dude on the way down. Who's to know? Mostly non-controversial.
    3 stars = a good joe that likes to stir shit time to time or average bell curve so whatever? The more votes the more likely you'll see three.
    2 stars = a good joe with enemies using fake id's to bring him down or a bad dude still on his way down.
    1 star = the best of all worlds, as in, what're-ya-gonna do? Take away me star?
    So as long as HB registration allows fake ID's and multiple voting from the same person, you'll never know if your rating is a product of honest voting or just someone with multiple accounts who doesn't like you, or your drive choice.
    That's why I'm thinking, don't worry about the stars...
    BTW, just checked, haven't rated you yet.
    jer

Tom Brown
    LV, here's my version of your star curve.
    5 stars = newbie / probably less than 10 posts
    4 stars = someone who is smart enough to not attack anyone until pretty much all of the votes are in
    3 stars = a decent guy but someone voters can't give 5 stars to because he owns a jet
    2 stars = an outboard advocate who occasionally posts in the jet drive forum
    1 star = HOSS
    People who create fake screen names to alter a star rating are morally bent, in my opinion. I make a point of not voting with my fake IDs.
    Mickey, my post is a joke. I couldn't agree more with LV in that worrying about numbers of stars is best left to flag makers.
    -- Tom

Kim Hanson
    YaHooooo, this gave me afew options.......( . )( . ).........wonder where I fall in though.LMAO
    wink
    4 stars = a good joe or lots of friends or a bad dude on the way down. Who's to know? Mostly non-controversial.
    [ April 20, 2003, 09:15 AM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

HOSS
    I`ve got 2 stars so I can tell everyone to eat shit.

bt273
    Kim don't be so hard on yourself, as for I am a colpret also for stirring up OB. He does get an exciting thread but just pushes the envelope a little to far, it is fun to stir it up a little, just don't get to personal to where you know you are being an ass,unless you know your opponet well enough to do so,that is usually the problem, somebody will step in to a thread and really not know that some people are screwing with each other in a bitter but freindly way!
    HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!

Kim Hanson
    b273, I have learned a valuable lesson here, if at all---No Drinking while doing this and only if someone asks me to get into it for them. One other thing,I really hope you all from the " USA " know where I stand with you great people, I would not have any forums to go to that are worth anything to me. Tell you the truth,I don't even know if Canada has any forums on High-Performance boats! Don't care anyways, I like the forums that I visit and the great people and having fun on the boards.....( . )( . )...
    I really will try to conduct myself in a more toned down version on here, again " SORRY " to the ones I offened---Even " OB-Eddie "..........( . )( . )...... wink
    [ April 20, 2003, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

Kim Hanson
    I even apoligized by " PM " to "OB-Eddie", just to make sure he gets it........( . )( . )....I willnot apoligize to the other one though, he was giving a Lady a hard time on the " V-Drive " section ===" Game--On "........( . )( . )...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast