Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Sommerville In June

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    we might not camp out there........some people know what happened last time we stayed in a tent. :devil: We will however be there for the day and possibly into the night. I will bring the tent with us just in case but Shannon (Mrs. Omega_bubble_jet) will need to be in a comfortable place. Maybe an air mattress in order.........
    Carol (Mrs. Oldbuck) and Shannon might just end up leaving us there and heading for the air conditioned house........ :messedup:
    Omega

BigMo
    For the Father's Day weekend I think everyone is staying at Yegua. Once again I am going to try to get to Somerville this Saturday. Of course I have said that three weeks in a row. Hey 460, since I'm coming up by myself want to meet me at the Overlook launch ramp around 1:00 PM ?
    hey Texas Jet where in katy are you located at? Im off of 10 and barker cypress. I plan leaving around noon or so to do some testing on the Hawaiian, maybe we can drive up and BBQ for the day.
    Mo

esabataj
    we might not camp out there........some people know what happened last time we stayed in a tent. :devil: We will however be there for the day and possibly into the night. I will bring the tent with us just in case but Shannon (Mrs. Omega_bubble_jet) will need to be in a comfortable place. Maybe an air mattress in order.........
    Carol (Mrs. Oldbuck) and Shannon might just end up leaving us there and heading for the air conditioned house........ :messedup:
    Omega
    I've got a queen size coleman air mattress with air pump if you need to borrow it. Also, tell Shannon that Deb says hi.
    You know how it is Omega, we'll do what it takes to keep ya running

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    I've got a queen size coleman air mattress with air pump if you need to borrow it. Also, tell Shannon that Deb says hi.
    You know how it is Omega, we'll do what it takes to keep ya running
    might take you up on that offer.....I got big news for you....check your pm's. Can't wait to see you and Deb again.
    Omega

Taylorman
    Chris, you still driving out Sat. morning. If so, i may follow you up there. Me and my brother in law will be going for the day. I'd like to go early to have a full day.
    Kevin

esabataj
    ....check your pm's.
    Omega

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    Chris, you still driving out Sat. morning. If so, i may follow you up there. Me and my brother in law will be going for the day. I'd like to go early to have a full day.
    Kevin
    yep. the plan is still to drive up that morning. What time do you think you will make it to my place? It is about an hour to the lake from my house.
    Omega

wrenchdaddy
    I plan on being out at Somerville sunday afternoon if the weather is nice. so if ya'll are still there be lookin for a two tone blue jetboat, we'll mostly be wakeboarding if its not too rough.

olbiezer
    guys....how far is summerville from tylor or dallas? u know the I 20 area lol. just for future planning?

Taylorman
    yep. the plan is still to drive up that morning. What time do you think you will make it to my place? It is about an hour to the lake from my house.
    Omega
    As early as you are willing to leave.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast