Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: im back

boatslayer
    he my Drow brothas , ive been busy working , and this last weekend , went to a state competition for marine service technology ,and won a gold medal , so i get to go to nationals and represent the state of california for marine servive technology, im stoked,
    so whats everyone been up to?

Bling Bling
    he my Drow brothas , ive been busy working , and this last weekend , went to a state competition for marine service technology ,and won a gold medal , so i get to go to nationals and represent the state of california for marine servive technology, im stoked,
    Congrats, way to rep Cali. You or your dad have a way to get Boatfloating through the heritage gate on Memorial? He's to lame to figure it out.

boatslayer
    Congrats, way to rep Cali. You or your dad have a way to get Boatfloating through the heritage gate on Memorial? He's to lame to figure it out.
    thanks Greg, now its just geting the money to go,,, um u might have him talk to Boat030, they have a family home in heritage

Havasu Hangin'
    You or your dad have a way to get Boatfloating through the heritage gate on Memorial? He's to lame to figure it out.
    Have him put a bunch of lawnmowers and leafblowers in his boat...no problem!

Mrs.Racer277
    Congrats. Good luck in the nationals. Let us know the results.

BoatFloating
    Have him put a bunch of lawnmowers and leafblowers in his boat...no problem!

Well I already have the Weed Wackers....... :yuk: :squiggle:
    Greg, thanks for having my back for Memorial... :rollside: Jackpunx got me hooked up....
    boatslayer congrats...... Are you ready for the D Row crew Memorial weekend...

boatslayer
    Well I already have the Weed Wackers....... :yuk: :squiggle:
    Greg, thanks for having my back for Memorial... :rollside: Jackpunx got me hooked up....
    boatslayer congrats...... Are you ready for the D Row crew Memorial weekend...
    yea , only if i dont have to work , or u guys come kiddnap me

Kachina26
    Hey, congrats! Good to see somebody starting in so young. You're gonna go far in life.

jackpunx
    Congrats BS.. thats great news.. we'll see you soon

alfonzo
    Nice job homie!!!good luck with that, :idea: just tell your work you have a training camp to go to for this on memorial, they have to let you go :boxingguy . Arn't you the one that started this whole Naci thing anyway???It whould be wrong if you didn't go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast