Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Jet Boat in Michigan

SeaSlut
    Working in the mitten, left my boat in Ca. Stuck here for a while yet.
    What a story, wrecked the harley, lost my leg, stuck working in "Ville De'Troit" (Detroit). Big water all around!
    Looking for a jet boat in the great lakes area. They don't appear to be real popular with the natives.
    A rat boat (not "rat" motor) will do as long as it's sound and not made of $$gold$$!
    I know some of you guys have hook-ups around here.
    SeaSlut out
    MICHIGAN: First Line Of Defense From The Canadians.

kachina_labala
    I know of a youngblood 19' in the chicago area. Chrysler BB. I think in the 8g range.

SeaSlut
    Interesting, a "B" block jet boat?
    That could work.

superdave013
    I would contact the Michigan Hot Boat Assc. Unchained and Detroit Jim are members.

tattoo
    I was told there was one 20 mintues south of me. I don't know anything more than it is a jet boat and he wants $3000.00. I will get you more info. I am in Jackson.

SeaSlut
    I was told there was one 20 mintues south of me. I don't know anything more than it is a jet boat and he wants $3000.00. I will get you more info. I am in Jackson.
    Memphis here, PM with info.
    Thanx in advance

Lickety_Split
    There is one for one for sale in Hastings that is 30 min south of Grand Rapids. It has a 455 olds with a berk pump. I think he is asking like 3500 or something. I am not sure if you are interested I can get more info.

sanger rat
    Put your post on the MHB forum. Somebody will know somthing. You are welcome to come to any of are meets. It all here. http://www.michigan***boats.com/

SeaSlut
    I heard of one in temperance.
    I've had good luck with the 455, but all options are open

Crazy Squeeek
    What ya looking to spend ? Mines fast, brand new motor ( 500+hp ), brand new pump ( jg ),new interior. New carpet, new rims and tires and paint on trailer. Only thing I have left to do is paint the boat. Saginaw Mi. I want a different style boat. This ones a V, I'm looking for a pickle. Squeeek :hammer2:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast