Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Park Moabi...who's got the 411?

tamalewagon
    Can everybody just Shush. WTH.
    Don't share and play well with others?

tamalewagon
    It sucks the worst place on the water don't ever go!
    We have been going out there for the last 4 years about 10 times a year. We keep our campers there in their storage. We normally are on site #22. We always leave our boats in the water each night. We are launching from site #1 right now (biggest boat is a 23 V) some others have had to launch from Topoc until the new ramp is done. We are heading out this weekend to site #22. We ski all day going north up to Needles. There are no sandbars until you pass the Brigde. The water just past Mobai to the brigde is normally very good in the morning. Hook ups are a must for us, it is like romper room when we go out and my son is 6 months so he needs some AC now and then.
    Thanks Coach. My kids are 2 and 3 with one on the way, so hookups are a must for us too. We are going to try to get reservations this summer to check it out and for next year too. Is site #1 usually taken or do they leave that empty for launches...just hate to barge into someones site. Congrats on your baby boy!

ahhell
    Ahhell...thanks again for the great info! My wife is sold on the idea and we're going to try to make reservations the weekend you and the Screams are there.
    if you cant get a spot pm me or Scream, and lets see if we have any open spots!!!

tamalewagon
    if you cant get a spot pm me or Scream, and lets see if we have any open spots!!!
    Can't tell you how much we appreciate that Bob! We have to wait until tomorrow a.m. to call for availability. If we can't, we will certainly take you up on that (if you have an extra spot)! Thanks again.

ahhell

tamalewagon
    Ahhell...we finally got reservations for NEXT year in July. Couldn't swing anything this year. Just as well...wife's 7 months pregnant, so my river season is over anyhow. :cry: Thanks again for your more than generous offer.
    I know you, Scream and Debbolas go there quite a bit. Have you guys ever stayed in sites 23 & 24? I was just curious how those site are. Thanks again. Hopefully we'll meet up next year so I can throw a few cold ones your way.

ahhell
    I'll be there waiting...
    we were there mid week a few weeks ago and it looked like half the damm place was empty

tamalewagon
    I have a request Bob...do you have any pictures of the sites, river, boatlaunch etc? My wife is a true blue Parker enthusiast because of Buckskins child friendly playground, gameroom and big grassy area. If you could either email me some (swenhe@ufsinc.biz) or throw some on this thread, I would appreciate it. Thanks Bob. Scott

ahhell
    There are some great pix of the ramp on the first page of this thread. Ill take some in the next couple weeks and email them to you...no real grassy aeres, playgrounds or things like that, just sand and water :smile:

tamalewagon
    There are some great pix of the ramp on the first page of this thread. Ill take some in the next couple weeks and email them to you...no real grassy aeres, playgrounds or things like that, just sand and water :smile:
    Works for me!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123