Thread: Is Anna DEAD ?

Moomawnster
    Is Anna dead as a meeting place ? I was going to make a run to see what the logistics were

Wet Dream
    No, Anna is not dead!!! I am kinda thinking along these lines...that winter is nearing, several people, myself included have winterized the boat and a lull comes over you. This should go away within the next few weeks and progressively gets better when spring gets closer. I still hold to my vote that Anna is the place due to the fact that you can dock the boat at the room, the surrounding area is far less likely a place for crime, considering that there is alot of $$$$$ sitting in the boats and having them on a trailer in a parking lot where you can't see them is not enticing. I wish Dimarco would pipe up a little more often, haven't heard from him in a month. Later...
    (formerly Hallett of a Dream)

hot_rod
    Moomawnster.... No it's not dead but we are trying to scout other locations either for the first bash or others to follow.
    I posed a link for smith mountain lake in the main post, it looks great, and big!!....Where is the lake you float on, what is it like???

Moomawnster
    No lull here ! I was out saturday and the lake was awesome ! I think you will like the photo I took first thing in the morning . keep the posts up !

Moomawnster
    Hi Hot Rod ! I have to send you to www.jet (http://www.jet) heaven .com for photos and BS cocerning Lake Moomaw.... I am too tired to type anymore .... later .....

Moomawnster

nitro557
    lake anna is not dead but other place s are worth kicking around , dimarco kid and i have been in touch he is well but involved with raceing snow mobiles right now between that and work he doesnt have time,if i had to put my perfect spot vote in it would be anna but we have a longtime till spring to think this over,plus who says we are going to meet only one time ?

Moomawnster
    I like that "not just once" part, there are lots of great lakes and river spots around .

Wet Dream
    We'll have all the good spots covered by the jetters soon enough.
    (formerly Hallett of a Dream)