Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Flu......

76ANTHONY
    I can't believe it......Topless has a boyfriend..... :rollside:
    hahahah now this sh!t is funny, lmao

76ANTHONY
    Who has it and who's had it? My b/f has it now and I've never seen him sicker. I'm sleeping on the couch!!!!!! YIKES Don't get me wrong, but I've been feeding him (against his will) and giving him medicine but he is really sick from this crap.
    hahaha derrick cant blame me this time :devil:

Windy
    Ali...is he feeling any better today?

jbtrailerjim
    The wife is home sick with it today. A bunch of people from her work have had it. I've talked to several people over the last week that have had it. So far I've managed to not get it but now that the wife has it, I'll probably get it. :cry:

topless
    Ali...is he feeling any better today?No, he's home in bed. I got him some more gatoraide this morning before I came to work. I have to stay well until New Years. Now for you Kimmmie Hanson, you can go fock yourself. For those of you questioning my ability to have a boyfriend, I know it's hard to believe but I found a sucker. :crossx:

barbigrl
    Yeah you better stay well for New Years dammit!!! I have been sick all week, but not too bad. Feeling better already!

76ANTHONY
    No, he's home in bed. I got him some more gatoraide this morning before I came to work. I have to stay well until New Years. Now for you Kimmmie Hanson, you can go fock yourself. For those of you questioning my ability to have a boyfriend, I know it's hard to believe but I found a sucker. :crossx:
    hey, i know you have men in reserve so i believe you have a boyfreind, but isnt he kind of a lush

topless
    hey, i know you have men in reserve so i believe you have a boyfreind, but isnt he kind of a lush
    Well, I've seen him drink more than his fair share. :crossx:

76ANTHONY
    Well, I've seen him drink more than his fair share. :crossx:
    YEAH BUT DOES HE KNOW ABOUT US?? hows he doing anyway?

topless
    YEAH BUT DOES HE KNOW ABOUT US?? hows he doing anyway?I guess he will if he reads this!!!!!! He's home in bed by the way.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast