Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Flu......

76ANTHONY
    I guess he will if he reads this!!!!!! He's home in bed by the way.
    derrick drink rum

topless
    derrick drink rum
    He's drinking nyquil.

riverjunkie
    This Flu shit sucks,2 of my 3 girls has it, I was out of work Tuesday and Wednesday and came back today to get some shit done, the good news is I will be off Friday thru Monday, I need to get on quick recovery since I have a big party in Corona tomorrow night.

topless
    This Flu shit sucks,2 of my 3 girls has it, I was out of work Tuesday and Wednesday and came back today to get some shit done, the good news is I will be off Friday thru Monday, I need to get on quick recovery since I have a big party in Corona tomorrow night.Corona?????? Hmmmm neighbors.

riverjunkie
    Corona?????? Hmmmm neighbors.
    They live off of Limonite and Sumner

76ANTHONY
    He's drinking nyquil.
    hes being a puss, derrick, really drink rum... :crossx:

topless
    They live off of Limonite and Sumner
    I know where that is but I wouldn't call it Corona. I'd call it ..........hmmmmm the new Norco.

jbtrailerjim
    I know where that is but I wouldn't call it Corona. I'd call it ..........hmmmmm the new Norco.
    Or old Mira Loma cow country. I always get a kick out of people who try to call that area Corona.

topless
    Or old Mira Loma cow country. I always get a kick out of people who try to call that area Corona. Yeah Mira Loma is more like it. LOL Pretty soon they'll call it Orang County suburb.

Mardonzi
    Patron with Lime,,,, Lime provides the Vitamin C and it's a proven medical fact that the Influenza Virus cannot survive in a Tequila enviroment.....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast