Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: anyone have a turnkey or close old flatty for $5k ?

CircleJerk
    Thats turn-key? if so, wow that is a deal.
    I mis-spoke, that's everything EXCEPT motor. Everyone always wants to install their own BBC even if it comes with a race ready deal. I do have multiple power choices for a minimal amount (compared to the prices I find here)! I just cant afford three boats right now, someday I will be sorry for selling SS83! Blondies old boat should be the one going!

dmontzsta
    I mis-spoke, that's everything EXCEPT motor. Everyone always wants to install their own BBC even if it comes with a race ready deal. I do have multiple power choices for a minimal amount (compared to the prices I find here)! I just cant afford three boats right now, someday I will be sorry for selling SS83! Blondies old boat should be the one going!
    What are the boats you have now? Is this the only Lavey.

CircleJerk
    Demons.....Two Laveys, one 1972 (Blondies SK87) and Go Fasts old Lavey yellow-white-red SS83 that I need to sell (one of two Northwest boats to whoop Mr. Nordling's Bezer). Another driver had that honor, I have only finished second to the Champ.
    Presently, I am trying to finish the 3rd v-drive AquaCraft Shark 17'10" 'b' bottom race boat......this will crack em up calling an Aqua a race boat! Too bad. It will sport the # K57 and the polished Casale is going in now. Thanks to Dave, I now have the former Voodoo Canoe Whoop Ass K boat fuel tank that matches the Sunburst Yellow. Hope I get it done in time to race June 11! :jawdrop:

tamalewagon
    Of course i have a 72 hondo bbf,casale 10 deg,15 gears,,up/down peds,10 candy colors,new matching seats,everything rechromed or polished,chrome wing,matching scoop,boat is awsome,very flashy,on a nice tandom trailer,im into it for $5500 will sell it for $4500 firm. :coffeycup BigProppa has seen it!it comes out in the boattrader next week for $5000 obo.
    Mouzer...can you throw up some pictures of your boat please? I'd like to see it as I'm looking for one too.

tamalewagon
    Whats up MUD - I'm Broke but I aint no Broker My buddy has a real clean beismeyer for $5,800.00 just trying to help him off it.
    So are you all put together and ready for the river
    Proppa...can you throw up some pictures of the Bezer?

mouzer
    Mouzer sold his hondo and bought the biezer back sorry! :argue:

74_schiada_flat
    ok guys were gonna loose him!
    he is looking at jet boats now!
    i have a 454 i am willing to loan him if anyones got a COMPLETE less motor flatty or runner in good shape for sale or knows where one is for around $3,000
    or a turnkey for $5,000

saw this on ebay today.
    It's a 67 Howard. buy it now price of 3K.
    It's not mine, I was just nosing around. It's cali too, Soda Springs, wherever the hell that is.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...t/bc_12_sb.jpg

Cole Sanger
    Mouzers Hondo is forsale again. PM me if you are interested. Thanks, Cole
    $4500.00 - The pictures really show the pink, but in person you the pink really doesn't stand out.

Floored
    that howard was up a couple weeks ago and he pulled it saying it was sold locally for 3200.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123