Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what happen to great customer service?

riverroyal
    I think they will make some kinda deal,the place is real fun I think,its great for kids,kinda mellow

OGShocker
    My aunt and uncle have stay winters at BML for 10+ years. The people there have just flat gone to S**T in their humble opinion.

JBmagic
    Where do I begin?... :idea:

Mrs Luvnlife
    Dang Willie, I just saw this. Sorry for your troubles! We have heard alot of bad things about BML, but we've never had any problems with them. We go for a week every year and bring the g-cart and cruise all over the place (no leisurely cruising, they say) and we've never been told anything. We love to party...we just keep it on the down low and have a great time right smack on the water. Last year we had them launch and retrieve our boat for us (kinda hard with the MOHO), the year before I remember when Cale launched me....the ramp was real bad at that time, I was kinda hesitant on launching. Anyway, I know your situation is different and good luck to you if you choose to pursue it further!

voodoomedman
    He doesn't do anything to make us get it there. We have guarantees and we do our best to stick to em. We have til 11:59 at night and it is still there on the day promised. During Christmas guys will be out there very late. There are of course some jerky drivers who think UPS owes them the world but most of them are appreciative of what they have and will smile when that big fat check comes on Thursday.
    All I can say is Mike at Rex Marine is the shit !!! I have gotten the best service from him out of all the companies that I work with. Parts are always here the day I expect them. Hell last week I got a UPS delivery at 9:30pm. I really don't know what Mike does to get them to get it here or there but Rex Marine sure takes care of there customers !!!

Mrs CP 19
    When you registered to stay there, did you sign anything? Hope they don't have some sort of form, name, address, etc that includes a disclaimer. Good luck!

a catered life
    good questions as i was thinking the same thing so i contated them and ask them to send me a copy of everything i signed. that was my first step i figure it will be a slow and drawn out process but i got time

Wicky
    My ex FIL is a judge in San Diego. I'm going to tell you what he always told me. "Son, it costs a lot of money to be right." Ain't worth your time, just don't go back to Black Meadow.
    Once again, BRILLIANT!!!!

Wicky
    Sorry for your mishap ACL!! Dat just sucks!!

a catered life
    thanks this will be one fun fight :argue:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast