Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Loser

BigBlockBaja
    I wish I knew where in Jersey that car is. I might just have to steal it and run it off a cliff....

Old Texan
    I wish I knew where in Jersey that car is. I might just have to steal it and run it off a cliff....
    Would that make the car eligible for a Purple Heart?

havasu5150
    Example.......many "African Americans" declare Wlill Smith and Bill Cosby to be "sellouts" because the call a duck a duck. Alan Keyes, Niger Ellis etc are basically shunned becuase their success is deemed to be a sellout to whitey

havasu5150
    Ain't THAT the truth! The same ones who insist that everyone must be listened to (so that they are), that insist everyone be given equal weight and time, are the first ones to do shout-downs to drown out what they don't like, are the ones to deface and destroy those emblems they disagree with, and throw slanderous charges and name-call so as to attempt to reduce the credibility of those they disagree with. They are also the first ones to call "racism" if someone non-caucasion screws up, yet turn on them (name calling all over the place) if a non-white gets an education and works to become a success. "They are not _______ (insert race here) enough" to represent their race if they are a success.
    Example.......many "African Americans" declare Wlill Smith and Bill Cosby to be "sellouts" because the call a duck a duck. Alan Keyes, Niger Ellis etc are basically shunned becuase their success is deemed to be a sellout to whitey

SmokinLowriderSS
    Would that make the car eligible for a Purple Heart?
    Possibly also a silver star, with "v" device, as it went over the cliff, struggling not to, valiantly, against superior odds, and the damages were caused by "direct action of the enemy". :crossx: :crossx: :220v:

SmokinLowriderSS
    Yep, because they believe in NOT living "the black way" by making a success of themselves, being independant of govt giveaways, speaking comon sense, saying it's BAD to be 19/single/with 3 kids/on wellfare/pregnant again/dealing dope/etc.
    Fortunately, the list like Will, Coz, Keyes, Ellis, etc, is getting longer. Unfortunately, so is the other list. :yuk:

Forkin' Crazy
    Fortunately, the list like Will, Coz, Keyes, Ellis, etc, is getting longer. Unfortunately, so is the other list. :yuk:
    You ain't just a whistlin' Dixie!!!!
    Like Cris Rock said, "I love black people, but I hate ni__ers!"
    I'm with him!! :crossx:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123