Thread: For F***s Sake

JBmagic
    Don't lose your log in data!
    I've sent about a zillion "e-mail reminders" to the Zen-Masters that run this place to get me a log in for my JB in so cal handle - Not a single effin response. I feel like I've had my mouth duct taped - so many opportunities for zingers and I couldn't do sh**!
    I feel the fresh air, now...
    JB in co cal, Godd****!!!!!!!!!!!

MsDrmr
    are you mad?? :devil:

JBmagic
    No. Never. I just need to go to Havasu and chill.

trailerpark_tj
    Same thing happened to me. I cancelled my web server and lost my e-mail addresses. E-mailed Rexone about 5 times and finally gave up, Had to change my screen name a little to make it work. The worst part is I lost those valuable 20 post I had.

LUVNLIFE
    I know someone who is going through the same thing right now. She doesn't remember her logon and when she contacts ***boat they tell her to reregister. When she tries, the bank tells her someone with that name is already registered :cry:

ahhell
    Same....the wifey forgot her password, emailed for it and...................nothing ....many times over!!!!! oh well

Mrs.Racer277
    Per Rexone they have not had any contact with the Admin. people in 2 months. :yuk:

GHTRIM
    Same thing happened to me. I cancelled my web server and lost my e-mail addresses. E-mailed Rexone about 5 times and finally gave up, Had to change my screen name a little to make it work. The worst part is I lost those valuable 20 post I had.
    Just think in four more post you'll have to throw a "post party" and pat yourself on the back.