Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ACCIDENTALLY DELETED PM's

Jordy
    used your cell phone to keep numbers??? how many cell phones have you lost lately??? BLONDE MOMENT!!!
    I believe that she has her own parking spot and they have her numbers backed up as it happens that often.

Unforgiven
    I'd say she needs a GPS tracker on her phones..but GPS doesn't work under water

lucky
    Just don't drop it in the river like I did a few weeks ago... 170+ numbers gone.... it wasn't so bad, but I had my "black book" numbers in there too... with none written down. :cry:
    your black book -- that is soooo racist coming from a guy with a plantation notation on his location -- 60 kick his ass -

spectratoad
    I used my cellphone to keep my numbers..............nuff said. :rollside:
    And how many of those have you gone through???? :220v:

Her454
    used your cell phone to keep numbers??? how many cell phones have you lost lately??? BLONDE MOMENT!!!
    What rock did you crawl out from under - havent seen you spreading the bullshit on here lately - are you off restriction?
    I believe that she has her own parking spot and they have her numbers backed up as it happens that often.
    Dont be a hater, you are just jealous....
    A door just opened...Dumbass lol
    You know I am just playing.......rrrrrrrriiiiiggggghhhhhttttt? haha
    Why am I nervous about this post? lol
    As well you should be............... :crossx: :rollside: :rollside:

NorCal Gameshow
    " I would've called but I accidently erased your number with all of my PM's"

Mrs.Racer277
    You are not the only one T my sis always gets the insurance on them now, and they tell her do not bother returning the loaner cuz she will need it again soon. I lost count on how many cell phones she has gone thru.
    Good luck on your lost PM's.

Her454
    You are not the only one T my sis always gets the insurance on them now, and they tell her do not bother returning the loaner cuz she will need it again soon. I lost count on how many cell phones she has gone thru.
    Good luck on your lost PM's.
    LOL, I cant even get insurance anymore! Honestly, I've lost at least 10 phones in the last 2 years. Almost all of them at the lake...........

Mrs.Racer277
    LOL, I cant even get insurance anymore! Honestly, I've lost at least 10 phones in the last 2 years. Almost all of them at the lake...........
    Oh that is bad.
    I think most of her's are in the ocean.

572Daytona
    If you don't delete your temporary internet files and you've looked at the PMs relatively recently they may still be in your IE cache. Do a find for all files and look for files private*.php If you find any, right click on them, choose open with and select notepad and you can browse the files in a text format. Not pretty but it may be of some help.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast