Thread: New Addition

cola
    Now get that kid to Havasu. Props to the Johnson's
    Late, Mike

Mrs.Racer277
    Congrats on the new addition.

2LKHVSU
    Congratulastions!
    Can't wait to sit next to you all at the In-Law table!!
    xoxoxo,
    Mrs. 2LKHVSU

Bre
    Congrats guys :shift: Hope everything is better soon.

SDLifesaver
    Well, mom came home lastnight and the baby we think gets to come home tomorrow. Worst case scenario is he comes home on Sunday am. All the pneumonia/strep tests came back negative and with each chest x ray the fluid is less and less. The crappy thing is our other son, 18 mos. has Croup and has been sick as you know what. Cough, fever, runny nose, not sleeping, ect. It is going to be an awesome place at our house. Thanks for all the kind words and hope to see everyone at the river soon. Nick

JetBoatRich
    Well, mom came home lastnight and the baby we think gets to come home tomorrow. Worst case scenario is he comes home on Sunday am. All the pneumonia/strep tests came back negative and with each chest x ray the fluid is less and less. The crappy thing is our other son, 18 mos. has Croup and has been sick as you know what. Cough, fever, runny nose, not sleeping, ect. It is going to be an awesome place at our house. Thanks for all the kind words and hope to see everyone at the river soon. Nick
    Good news about your wife coming home and he should be at home Sunday glad to hear he will be OK, I hope your other sons gets well soon :sqeyes:

BarryMac
    Congrats Nick, totally awesome, hope he comes home soon...

syke-o
    just saw this thread and wanted to say congrats as well!!!

SDLifesaver
    We just got back from the hospital for the night. He is doing much better and if his Bilirubin (sp) levels are low enough tomorrow we can take him home a day early. We will find out late tonight or early in the am. I am sure the wife will wait up to find out. Thanks again for all the well wishes. Nick

Mandelon
    Nick's wife called and assured me he doesn't suspect a thing...... :notam: I think I'm safe.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast