Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: F'ing Women Drivers

MRS FLYIN VEE
    No shiat. Guess we should be greatful.
    yep. I know my good features are talking shiate and backing the hell out of a trailer.

HM
    Well Beast, now that you asked, I don't usually express myself in such a vocal manner cuz I'm more the "hold it inside, cerebral type".
    If you really want to know how I feel then I'll make it short and to the point.
    You may quote me on this as it's taken years of research on my part.
    "The greater majority (99%) of females are good for two things and thinkin and driving ain't them".
    Glad I could enlighten you,
    Rio
    I have 3 words that describe most women drivers:
    Oblivious, Indecisive, and passive-aggressive.
    My wife agrees. She hates most of the women drivers too.

Seadog
    While my wife and most of her sisters are good drivers, I cannot say the same for most females. From my experiences, the ability is there, but the effort is not. Driving a vehicle is a job that requires paying attention. Using a cell phone, IMHO, is not the problem. Making the conversation secondary to operating the car is.
    I have seen gals that are so intense on talking to and looking at their passengers that they have no clue as to what they are doing. Most guys have no problem with this as they get lots of practice watching TV and listening to their wives.

Wicky
    A few years ago I was gone on an Elk hunting trip.
    Upon returning, much to my dismay, I found the front end of my new 2500 GMC bashed in.
    Nurse Wicky was stirring her mocha and ran smack dab into a pole in the parking lot where she purchased the mocha.
    The damage to the outside wasn't as bad as the extra sweet mocha splashed all over the inside. All of the buttons on the dash were stuck.
    $2000 in damages. :shift:
    Mow,
    Wicky
    P.S. She absolutely will never back down my trailer. I've tried to talk her into it but the answer will always be no.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234