Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: My whole weekend is SCREWED

Tom Brown
    By the way Kilr, I'm sorry about your prop and the lost weekend. If it's any consolation, it's supposed to snow another inch in the next 24 hours up here and my lake will be frozen for 3+ more weeks.

topless
    By the way Kilr, I'm sorry about your prop and the lost weekend. If it's any consolation, it's supposed to snow another inch in the next 24 hours up here and my lake will be frozen for 3+ more weeks.
    Why don't you borrow Kilrs flashlight and chip the ice away?

HOOTER SLED-
    SHoulda got a jet Kilr. Wanna go to Elsinore Sunday?????

Daytona100
    Just got a call from Lakeland Marine... he said my prop is bent on three ears and they would not recommend using the boat until the prop is fixed. They then were cool enough to check and see if they had any to loan me and no luck.....
    I bent the props last weekend at WINDSOR..... BECAREFUL THERE, as the water is very low. I bent them backing up........
    Called DCB and they dont have any spares... BRyan said he would make a call and have his taken off his boat and I could use them for the weekend....
    I thanked him, but passed. I would hate to ruin his personal props.....
    With that said Im staying home.... Eveyone enjoy and be safe....
    Hey kilr where did you bang your prop? Near the launch? Wheres the shallow spot?You would think the water level would be up with all this friggen rain.Gonna be out there for the regatta in a couple weeks. Hope the level raises up by then. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Ducatista
    That sucks big time. You are not alone, I'll be working this weekend missing both the poker run & the AMA races....fricking sucks! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

phebus
    With all the outboard boats coming out of DCB, you would think they would have a set that someone nearby them could bring out.

spectras only
    With all the low water situation around there , I would buy a hovercraft . Sorry about your deal Kilr , time to invest in some spare props :2purples: .

ShowSumSkin
    SHoulda got a jet Kilr. Wanna go to Elsinore Sunday?????
    You guys are going to be in Elsinor on Sun?

ShowSumSkin
    Sorry to hear the bad news Kilr but you won't be the only one missing out on all the fun, I'm right there with ya :frown:

jbtrailerjim
    I'd say I feel sorry for you but I'm stuck at home also this weekend and I have to work tomorrow. So, I can catch up on some paperwork. I'll get out there sometime this season. :cry:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast