Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Havasu, 05/11-14...

PBOCOP
    What is CLR ? I've been wondering this same thing for my tips. Heard different variations of what to use for different things.
    One guy said he wipes the whole boat down with one tablespoon of Murphy's Oil with water and the whole boat shines. I also heard using Ducky on the tips and it takes the grime spots off.
    What else do people use ?

LAVEYSABRE575
    CLR i dont know what the initials stand for you can get it at walmart, homedepot,target etc. the stuff is magic i pour it into a spray bottle squirt down the tips and rinse they look brand new ive tried tons of stuff for wax i like the driven stuff for upkeep (i must admit i use arizona reflections for a detail job every couple of months..derek

cc322
    I use Mothers products, the california gold 100% carnuba wax. Click on the link then go to paint care and scroll down for a picture.
    http://www.mothers.com/products/products.html

Beer-30
    CLR i dont know what the initials stand for you can get it at walmart, homedepot,target etc. the stuff is magic i pour it into a spray bottle squirt down the tips and rinse they look brand new ive tried tons of stuff for wax i like the driven stuff for upkeep (i must admit i use arizona reflections for a detail job every couple of months..derek
    C-alcium
    L-ime
    R-ust

voodoomedman
    Contact Warlock25. He has Waxing Frenzy and the stuff is the best. He also has stuff for chrome and all the good stuff and interior and... Do not use Car wax or carnuba wax. Fiberglass is a whole different story. You need something that was designed for it.

slingingsmoke
    would using CLR so many times (even if its for a short duration) damage the gelcoat around the tips???

Huckleberry
    I've used Driven for years also. Bought some Waxing Frenzy last winter and can't wait to try it out. I also use Driven's Quick Spray for wipedown. It cleans waterspots and puts a quick coat of wax back on the boat. Good stuff!
    Driven Quick Spray (http://www.driventoperfection.com/sh...bstart=0&id=13)

slingingsmoke
    alrighty then.....this weekend is approaching at light speed.....hope to see some of you at Havasu this weekend. I'll be staying @ Crazy Horse, so if anyones camping out stop by sites 7-9 on the beach. I'll have the black and silver 22' Marlin Jet and the Red F-250. Hollar "Slingingsmoke" in the Channel and I'll stop by. I'd really like to get to know more folks off of HB. It'll be a fun weekend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12