Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Inquiring minds wanna know!

You Te
    I mean at least a 1/4 mile not 20 feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The 700 foot hole shot.

You Te
    All I heard was there was a blue flatty there stomping people out.
    The blue flat raced one non NOS boat and one NOS boat.
    He did beat the non NOS boat but the NOS boat was a little different story.
    Anyway, it was fun.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    I would expect all this "hole shot" talk from the jet guys but you wack jobs are supposed to run the distance, you guys run your boats (as you put it) "all day long" then only race 700 feet? Were all the races "only 700 feet?" :idea: And for the record...in my interview with scummer he says he won!
    Why didn't anyone step up to race Les? He also drove 50 miles round trip to this party.

dossangers
    I would expect all this "hole shot" talk from the jet guys but you wack jobs are supposed to run the distance, you guys run your boats (as you put it) "all day long" then only race 700 feet? Were all the races "only 700 feet?" :idea: And for the record...in my interview with scummer he says he won!
    Why didn't anyone step up to race Les? He also drove 50 miles round trip to this party.Cause as soon as somebody showed with a boat that can run they all got SKEEERRED!!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

syndicate
    We all know Outboards are only quick for an 1/8 mile, and thats all they like to race
    As hater stated above good for an 1/8 mile. UT made it a whopping 40 feet past. Kudos sir.

Roland the Fisherman
    Like I said, met some very nice people when they drove down and also when we went up.
    If you and Demonsta want to turn this into one of your typical F-you shows count me out.
    Again, The people we met without exception were very nice and had awsome boats.
    To barrow a word from Guru, Dos and Demonsta it is not required to act like a "tool" 24/7. Every post doesn't have to lead to a battle.

dmontzsta
    Like I said, met some very nice people when they drove down and also when we went up.
    If you and Demonsta want to turn this into one of your typical F-you shows count me out.
    Again, The people we met without exception were very nice and had awsome boats.
    To barrow a word from Guru, Dos and Demonsta it is not required to act like a "tool" 24/7. Every post doesn't have to lead to a battle.
    What did I say? I just said what I heard. geez...its hard to believe you own half of the US and cannot even spell "borrow"

superdave013
    Roland, It was good to meet you on Sunday.
    Now I didn't see the race and I have never met this scummer guy in my life. But I was standing there when he walked up to Roland. It sounded to me like he thought he had ran UT down. When ol' Roland told him different he pretty much shruged his shoulders and said oh well. But he did go on to say he had fun and was glad he went down there type of deal.
    As far as letting off and calling a win, heck I'm stayin out of that one.

Roland the Fisherman
    What did I say? I just said what I heard. geez...its hard to believe you own half of the US and cannot even spell "borrow"
    Truth is Hater has greatly over stated my net worth, and if I could have one do-over from my school days it would to have learned how to spell mobetta! :hammerhea .

uclahater
    Truth is Hater has greatly over stated my net worth, and if I could have one do-over from my school days it would to have learned how to spell mobetta! :hammerhea .
    I have never stated your net worth THANK YOU :lightsabe All I've said is you paid my wife very well :idea:
    Who did Les say one
    If they both had a good time out there who cares who won, at least they had the guts to get off their Ass, and race :idea:
    Demonzsta if you spell check me i'll Bitch slap you next time I see you :supp: Maybe you should ask Rex if you could be his assistant :idea:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast