Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bbsp ???????????

Squirtin Thunder
    OK guys and Gals, I heard that something happened, not sure what but I would sure like to know being I was there yesterday and it was dead !!! Absolutely nothing, people were very well behaved and the beverages were kept to a minimum. Billit Racing and I, there was a blown Hallet cruser, were the only ones that I saw, ooooopppps and yes a tons of wackers. There were single engine ones and twin engine ones.
    But what Happened out there that everyone is being quiet about ???
    Thanks
    Jim

ELIMINAT THIS
    On fri. a blue single carbed flatty was handing them a big can of wupass But on a bad note 30 min. after we left I heard the orange and red stocker had a blow over. :frown:

hugh jascock
    But what Happened out there that everyone is being quiet about ???
    Thanks
    Jim
    it was the "big bubba slumber party" and some peeps forgot their jammy's and thats why no ones talking!
    p.s. it was a "sleepover" not a "blow over"!

dmontzsta
    On fri. a blue single carbed flatty was handing them a big can of wupass But on a bad note 30 min. after we left I heard the orange and red stocker had a blow over. :frown:
    Scummer? the heavy blue one that is ALL MOTOR.
    :idea: :jawdrop:

hot_diggity_dog
    I heard that he hit a roller and flipped. Got hurt a little but was OK on the scene.
    Someone called 911 and because of that, the police had to keep the confiscate the boat and consider it a accident scene, and do an investigation.
    All second hand info!!!!!
    I have pictures from Friday posted on RRL
    http://www.riverratlife.com/gallerie....29.050037.jpg
    HDD

Havasu_Dreamin
    I heard all of that as well.

hot_diggity_dog
    I heard all of that as well.
    Hey HD I guess we missed you this weekend? We left at 2:00pm or so on Friday and did a drive by on XRated on Saturday.
    I was just playing with ya on the photo's, you can use them anytime. :wink:
    HDD

Havasu_Dreamin
    Hey HD I guess we missed you this weekend? We left at 2:00pm or so on Friday and did a drive by on XRated on Saturday.
    We actually did not get up there until Sunday and there was a boat there that was there on FRiday and Saturday and he gave us the lowdown. I think I saw you guys on PC's boat cruising the channel, but not having met you yet, I was not completely sure.

jackpunx
    We went up on friday.. it was a blast.. I took a couple of runs.. but it was to flat.. We only hit 121.. .. Sat we watched the poker run.. and went back to Parker where it was nice and calm

hot_diggity_dog
    We went up on friday.. it was a blast.. I took a couple of runs.. but it was to flat.. We only hit 121.. .. Sat we watched the poker run.. and went back to Parker where it was nice and calm
    Did anyone ever find out which stoker it was?
    HDD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast