Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This weekend in Havasu

LVJAKAZ
    Was awesome! I backed the trailer down the launch ramp at windsor sat AND sunday with out anybody getting pissed at me. I think i finally figured out how to do it!!

KACHINA KEN
    If you want to never catch crap for your driving skills again just get a bumper sticker that says "remember site six" that will be a reminder to the jackasses of the time they were harrassing a lady having trouble backing in at site six to the point of tears, when the husband got the boat on the trailer he went to the glovebox and pulled out a pistol and promptly shot one of the loudmouths in the face, dead. A lil bit overboard but still effective I guess.

Chase
    Holy KRAP

cola
    Was awesome! I backed the trailer down the launch ramp at windsor sat AND sunday with out anybody getting pissed at me. I think i finally figured out how to do it!!
    Very nice.

cdog
    Good Job! Gotta love a woman who can handle her rig.

LVJAKAZ
    Thanks! everyone The guy with the gun sure knows how to stick up for his wife! YIKES!

Jbb
    If you want to never catch crap for your driving skills again just get a bumper sticker that says "remember site six" that will be a reminder to the jackasses of the time they were harrassing a lady having trouble backing in at site six to the point of tears, when the husband got the boat on the trailer he went to the glovebox and pulled out a pistol and promptly shot one of the loudmouths in the face, dead. A lil bit overboard but still effective I guess.
    Now there's an Idea I like!... Bang!

Perfect Mixer
    My wife was in tears this weekend at Windsor when she went to get the trailer. That was before she even got a chance to try and back it in. I talked to the ranger on Saturday evening, he said that he's never seen so many A holes before. Sure makes me want to stay off Havasu if I can't even launch without a problem. There sure are a lot of moroons out there that don't seem to have any patience. Glad I'm not them! Next thing you know....It's going to be like So Cal freeways with all the gun shots!

LVJAKAZ
    My wife was in tears this weekend at Windsor when she went to get the trailer. That was before she even got a chance to try and back it in. I talked to the ranger on Saturday evening, he said that he's never seen so many A holes before. Sure makes me want to stay off Havasu if I can't even launch without a problem. There sure are a lot of moroons out there that don't seem to have any patience. Glad I'm not them! Next thing you know....It's going to be like So Cal freeways with all the gun shots!
    Im sorry to hear that :frown: It is frustrating when some impatient person acts like an ass. Just remember not everyone acts like that.

surfer2001
    Having trouble backing down no worries, packing your stuff on the ramp, I don’t think so. Have everything ready when you go for it.
    Otherwise “people” will get pissed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast