Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: headers under cover?

HotDogz
    I run Pauls Tri-Y's on my Olds(#2 pair ever made for Olds), they are actually quieter than my snails, picked up about 250 rpm. When running they are actually ALMOST cool enough to touch. Low heat, look good. Paul kicks A**, he will spend time w/you on the phone to answer questions or just BS. Expensive, yes, but if they blue, buff em out and I bet they last forever. The exhausts alone are eye catchers.

PC Rat
    I have a very nice set of Hardin Marine wet exhaust for sale for $600 for a big block Chevy. There is pictures in the swap meet thread or I can email some to you.
    Just thought I'd let you know since these things are so expensive new.
    Brian

Performance 19
    I run Pauls Tri-Y's on my Olds(#2 pair ever made for Olds), they are actually quieter than my snails, picked up about 250 rpm. When running they are actually ALMOST cool enough to touch. Low heat, look good. Paul kicks A**, he will spend time w/you on the phone to answer questions or just BS. Expensive, yes, but if they blue, buff em out and I bet they last forever. The exhausts alone are eye catchers.
    Absolutley the truth. Paul is a great person and takes the time to talk with you even if you are not buying his product. (and his product IS the best) He will suggest the best solution for your situation, whether it be money, set-up, etc. He is swamped right now, but bet he will still take that extra time to help! Tech line 714-630-7999

kachina_labala
    I had basset injected headers under a cover. (previous owner was a numbnut)One of the capilary lines got clogged. It melted my carpet. It could have been alot worse. Insurence wont cover injected headers in an encolsed compartment. If my boat would have caught fire the insurence would have had an "out" not to cover the damage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12