Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: So what did you break at the Poker Run Weekend?

mbrown2
    I ran my boat at 90-100 all day, no ticket, put $150 worth of gas in it and pulled out with 1/4 tanks, towed it home and put in my backyard. No problems, the thing that happen was the guy riding with me didn't plan very well and ran out of beer early so we had to chase beer down all afternoon.... what a rockie.
    Andy
    Except for the boat biatch that was slipping, that is the kind of weekend I like to experience...

andy01
    Speaking of rough weekend,how ya felling today pops?Thanks again for letting me and my friends wreck your house!
    Don't believe what ever he says....... he's hurt'n! That's a nice group of friends you got there Johnny (yikes).......... Some funny guys, did they all make it back with out leaning over the side of the boat?
    Andy

dicudmore
    Some a-hole hit my trailer in the parking lot at Windsor. No note, luckily just minor damage, bent the tie-down loop and left some blue paint.
    no shizzit? some a-hole hit my buddies F-150 at windsor sat also...
    Tore up the front bumper cover pretty good and scratched the L/F rim...
    No note either.

andy01
    Except for the boat biatch that was slipping, that is the kind of weekend I like to experience...
    Well it was his loose (I don't drink) but the drunker he got the funnier the day was.......... until his better half decided to treat me like him and lay the smack down on me repetidly! But yeah it is nice to go and run the shit out of your boat and have no problems. 10 trouble free hours so far.
    Andy

dicudmore
    Don't believe what ever he says....... he's hurt'n! That's a nice group of friends you got there Johnny (yikes).......... Some funny guys, did they all make it back with out leaning over the side of the boat?
    Andy
    hey was that you passing me around Sand Point about 8:15 sat morning?
    Eyes were only part way open at that point of the day

andy01
    no shizzit? some a-hole hit my buddies F-150 at windsor sat also...
    Tore up the front bumper cover pretty good and scratched the L/F rim...
    No note either.
    Hope I didn't slow you guys down when I made my u-turn in front of you guys Saturday morning. I was going to pull next to you but didn't want to slow your parade up...... figured I would catch up with you guys later in the day but didn't.
    Andy

dicudmore
    Well it was his loose (I don't drink) but the drunker he got the funnier the day was.......... until his better half decided to treat me like him and lay the smack down on me repetidly! But yeah it is nice to go and run the shit out of your boat and have no problems. 10 trouble free hours so far.
    Andy
    10 f'in hours?? Can I borrow it and finish the break in for ya sir??
    I've got more than that since you floated mid-ocean with me last BREAK DOWN

andy01
    hey was that you passing me around Sand Point about 8:15 sat morning?
    Eyes were only part way open at that point of the day
    That was me.....

dicudmore
    Hope I didn't slow you guys down when I made my u-turn in front of you guys Saturday morning. I was going to pull next to you but didn't want to slow your parade up...... figured I would catch up with you guys later in the day but didn't.
    Andy
    no worries...
    See ya again next time

andy01
    10 f'in hours?? Can I borrow it and finish the break in for ya sir??
    I've got more than that since you floated mid-ocean with me last BREAK DOWN
    Remember it doesn't take as long to get places..........

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast