Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: So what did you break at the Poker Run Weekend?

riverliver
    Speaking of rough weekend,how ya felling today pops?Thanks again for letting me and my friends wreck your house!
    Had a great time, glad you guys came over.

riverliver
    Well it was his loose (I don't drink) but the drunker he got the funnier the day was.......... until his better half decided to treat me like him and lay the smack down on me repetidly! But yeah it is nice to go and run the shit out of your boat and have no problems. 10 trouble free hours so far.
    Andy
    Why she was giving you shit in the front seat I was getting drunk in the back seat....

Jrocket
    Had a great time, glad you guys came over.
    All I can say is that your new house is beyond words!I cant believe that house is at the river,completey insane how cool that place is!If anybody gets an invite to Riverlivers place...YOU better take him up on it. :supp:

dicudmore
    Remember it doesn't take as long to get places..........
    I hear that...

INSman
    no shizzit? some a-hole hit my buddies F-150 at windsor sat also...
    Tore up the front bumper cover pretty good and scratched the L/F rim...
    No note either.
    I know this guy that works at a Body Shop in Simi that might be able to help your buddy out, even though he drives a FORD !! :messedup: :idea: :jawdrop:

h2oski2fast
    Spun prop hub.

Bling Bling
    Trans on friday, and almost my nose when i jumped off gay gooses 29 DCB and went head first into the beach. Did anyone catch that, and I swear it was not from intoxication . No regrets I think you were right there. BTW Dave, that 29 is a SWEET ride. I was completly impressed, and the new owner drives it way better then the last.

unleashed
    My weekend was good for the most part. I get to Havi on thurs and launch the boat. Next thing you now Im running about 110 and I here this horrible sound and my engine revs to the moon. Well it turns out I melted down the port drive. Oh well I expected it to eventually happen. We call teague and he brings one out for us. Got me back on the water for the poker run Saturday...only 9K. :frown: But hey Shiat happens and Im healthy and had a freaking great weekend...Not nearly as bad as My buddy Tony in the Red 29 DCB...he blew two drives...OUCH!!!!!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

Jrocket
    Trans on friday, and almost my nose when i jumped off gay gooses 29 DCB and went head first into the beach. Did anyone catch that, and I swear it was not from intoxication
    Was that you with your nose in the air,riding in Gunslinger?

Bling Bling
    Was that you with your nose in the air,riding in Gunslinger?I scored on a ride, nice boat. Once again you're to good to hang out.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast