Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: So what did you break at the Poker Run Weekend?

Jrocket
    your just upset cus ya had to drive us around you little bitch
    Not upset,you still had to pay for the boat and the gas...I did ok that weekend....Oh except having to hear you whine when you drank to much at Riverlivers house Saturday night!How was that ride back home Saturday night?Oh yeah you were passed out cold!

Charley
    Maybe you should pay attention to us little people in life more,I couldnt yell any louder at ya bitch!
    Just say it and its in the mail Jefrey Son.
    Ya wrapped in DCBSUX wallpaper like last time...

riverliver
    Not upset,you still had to pay for the boat and the gas...I did ok that weekend....Oh except having to hear you whine when you drank to much at Riverlivers house Saturday night!How was that ride back home Saturday night?Oh yeah you were passed out cold!
    He pass out ??? LMAO Did the little women have to put him to bed... :squiggle:
    Potato was on the Jack hard :sqeyes:

Jrocket
    He pass out ??? LMAO Did the little women have to put him to bed... :squiggle:
    Potato was on the Jack hard :sqeyes:
    That was Hippy on the Jack and diet cokes.He didnt fair to well either.Potatoe didnt do too bad,but Orange Picker was out like a light on the ride back down river....then slept in the boat until about 3-4 a.m....Should of heard that guy trying to make it through his own house at 3 a.m.!!!! He needs to kick his own ass for that one!

andy01
    That was Hippy on the Jack and diet cokes.He didnt fair to well either.Potatoe didnt do too bad,but Orange Picker was out like a light on the ride back down river....then slept in the boat until about 3-4 a.m....Should of heard that guy trying to make it through his own house at 3 a.m.!!!! He needs to kick his own ass for that one!
    Hell he couldn't even finish his last red bull and goose that Sue made him! He looked like he was going to pass out before he left the chair at fockers house.

Jrocket
    Hell he couldn't even finish his last red bull and goose that Sue made him! He looked like he was going to pass out before he left the chair at fockers house.
    Well you saw how tall he is,and how tall I am....That homo aint easy to throw over your shoulder and carry to the boat.

carreracat257
    Blew A Motor On Sat Night.

Jrocket
    Blew A Motor On Sat Night.
    What happened?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456