Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: We are changing our address

Former Raiderett Aka Eliminator Sprinter
    Well we will be changing our address the end of April. So now we will become part of the AV Posse So either you will change your phone numbers :frown: or you will join us in some boat sodas your choice

Mrs Luvnlife
    Well we will be changing our address the end of April. So now we will become part of the Avi Posse So either you will change your phone numbers :frown: or you will join us in some boat sodas your choice
    WHAT?????????????? You're not really saying this are you??? You are moving full time to the AVI??? Come on....tell it like it is...... :frown: :hammer2:

a catered life
    welcome :coffeycup i hope you two find a great home with a great neighborhood we got real lucky when we moved up here really nice area if you need any help give us call not sure if i'm a pp member yet but dam sure i'm a av posse member

WHAT?????????????? You're not really saying this are you??? You are moving full time to the AVI??? Come on....tell it like it is...... :frown: :hammer2:
    Yes jen its true we found a great house and our bid was taken we will be moving the end of April

welcome :coffeycup i hope you two find a great home with a great neighborhood we got real lucky when we moved up here really nice area if you need any help give us call not sure if i'm a pp member yet but dam sure i'm a av posse member
    Thanks willie of course we will need help moving are you offering and you know your a member because I SAID SO

Mrs.Racer277
    Congrats on the new house.

Congrats on the new house.
    Thanks ms dia now as the stress sets in

Mrs.Racer277
    Thanks ms dia now as the stress sets in
    I can feel your pain there. We have been making that 2nd payment since December and it just keeps going up every month! :yuk: Which is sort of a good thing since that means they are making progress. Still stressfull though! :220v:

JetBoatRich
    Well we will be changing our address the end of April. So now we will become part of the Avi Posse So either you will change your phone numbers :frown: or you will join us in some boat sodas your choice
    What is the "AVI" how about the "AV"
    Congratulations looks like we are putting our place up for sale :jawdrop:

Jetdriver
    [QUOTE=you know your a member because I SAID SO [/QUOTE]
    Hey watch your step and know your roll now! Congrats on the new digs!!!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast