Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ride Plate

jroos
    Well, this forum has topped 5 grand. IT`S ALIVE! I was talking to spectra awhile back about a ride plate. I would like to know if anyone has dimensions(drawings) to make one? I have a JG pump. This is also a 20` Southwind. Will it even help me?

poorboy
    How about putting a transom bracket on it and installing twin 135 Chryslers. Works great for the poorboy.

jroos
    I`ve just come up with a brilliant idea! I`m now gonna order some over transom "DRY" headers. I will drill a hole about 3" from the end of the collector tube and insert a glow plug. Hook up a coil to it and mount a polished stainless propane bottle with a smiley face sticker on it right in the middle of my deck. When I feel that the OB behind me has had enough water to douse down it`s attitude, I WILL COOK THE SOB! Now stick that in your peace pipe and smoke it.

jroos
    I`ve just come up with a brilliant idea! I`m now gonna order some over transom "DRY" headers. I will drill a hole about 3" from the end of the collector tube and insert a glow plug. Hook up a coil to it and mount a polished stainless propane bottle with a smiley face sticker on it right in the middle of my deck. When I feel that the OB behind me has had enough water to douse down it`s attitude, I WILL COOK THE SOB! Now stick that in your peace pipe and smoke it.

spectras only
    I'm going to the shop tomorrow and see if we have drawings for the rideplate.If can't find it, we can contact customers with this setup to get measurements.

johnnie jetboat
    I'd like to see the designs for the ride plate also. My pump is a JG also.

poorboy
    Sounds good. Do it. (if you ever manage to get out front)
    Love,
    poorboy
    PS: It's such a smooth high, give the poorboy another hit.

poorboy
    Sounds good. Do it. (if you ever manage to get out front)
    Love,
    poorboy
    PS: It's such a smooth high, give the poorboy another hit.

jroos
    Thanks Spectra. Any help is greatly appreciated.

turbo
    jroos I have a jg. It looks like someone made the one on my rig. they did a pretty good job to. I could send you drawing with dimensions. It looks like a simple thing to make.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast