Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jetboats? Fast? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

RiverDave2
    Well Po'Boy I found your original post somewhat amusing. Seriously misguided but amusing. As far as California vs Po Boy state, I remind you that when all your "floods" and "tornado's" and god knows what else happens back there who's the first state to send $$$$, supplies, and people to help?? Now as far as a little electricity bill the situation is becoming resolved and when it does you'll have nothing on Cali. I'll be sitting here in my nice 70-80 degree weather while your back in georgia or where ever fighting the Skeeters. Funny, you probly race a skeeter (bass boat). Putz...As far as large soup coolers, somethings are not appropriate to post on a public forum..just in case you didn't know that's definately inappropriate. So go hang out on your KKK websites and talk to your Nazi buddies, but don't bring that S^*t in here. Putz...
    RD

hoolign
    give the guy a break,he needs somthing to do while waiting for his welfare check!

jroos
    That`s a good one hoolign! Cool, two thumbs up.

johnnie jetboat
    Usually, I ignore all these O/B dildos coming on OUR board to bitch. This guy is a special ignoramess, though. No wonder the rest of the country thinks Georgia is full of ignorant hillbillies.
    Poorboy, I notice the only other people you mention in your post are other guys(probably of the large forehead variety). Your problem seems to be sexual frustration. Maybe it's because your sister cut you off, and you can't get any other girls in your bASS boat. You see po'boy, girls real dig all that shiny, pulsating horsepower. They don't want to ride in a 300 hp blender. Maybe your sister will reconsider, if you ask her nicely...You could always offer her a ride in one of your "new jet boat friend's" boats.
    ps Bring your kkk ass out to my neighborhood, and I'll introduce you to some 'soup coolers' that'll tear you a new asshole...
    The best part of you ran down your daddy's(uncle, grandfather, whatever)leg.
    [This message has been edited by johnnie jetboat (edited July 27, 2001).]

429CJ
    Poorboy, your a load that should have been swallowed.
    It's bad enough in this day and age people can't get along. Now you with your one sided take on race, don't you have some farm animal that needs to be serviced.

jroos
    hahahahahahahahahahhhaahhahhahahaahahahaahahahahah aahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaa hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah aahqah...........Now come on guys, ya`ll are gonna make him feel like he`s NOT WANTED.

poorboy
    The fishin is great here, the poorboy will have to return here some other time and catch another limit of "sucker" fish.
    Caught 14 with one piece of bait, where the poorboy is from that's a limit. Been a good day.
    HAHAHA
    Love,
    poorboy

429CJ
    I swear, million sperm and that one has to make it up stream. Hey poorboy, when you see your mother slap her for me.

poorboy
    sorry, just caught another one, that makes 15 on one piece of bait.
    It's been fun, but you'll have to try harder to get the poorboy outta the boat.

Poorboy, how is your wife and my kids?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast