Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Inquiring minds wanna know!

FlatStupid
    Well, who's got the CHICKEN?

syndicate
    Craig, the whacker guys swear up and down Scummer got beat, but I think that is total b.s. We all know who got the chicken, we'll just have to wait for the whacker guys' denial to subside.
    Caleb

FlatStupid
    i heard some big block boat got beat and then had to be towed in by a whacker!
    pics should be comming Well half of that story is true! :hammerhea

Roland the Fisherman
    I watched it from shore.
    First Scummer beat a very fast non Nos wacker fairly easy. Then UT put in his bottle and fueled up. I saw UT hole shot and lead until he backed off at what looked to be around the low 100's.I then asked UT what happend and he said he won.I then asked Scummer what happend and he told me UT won.
    From a slow roll UT was quicker to the low 100's, If it were a full 1/4 mile Scummer might have have drove around him.
    River racing is kind of a red light to red light thing being there are no finnish lines. If both were geared and propped to have the same top speed it would probably be a toss up. It was great that they came down to play.
    For the record UT did tow him in but only due to a dead battery.
    Also for the record Scummer is a very cool guy and so was the guy in the small block turbo. .....On the other hand Alan was quite animated and should we say full of lots of color. LOL.
    Thanks for not beating me, KK and UT up on sat. when we came up! Looks like you all have a great set up.
    Billy, those were some of the nicest paint jobs I have seen ever. You are a true artist.
    I also want to be the first to welcome Guru to the wacker family. One wasn't enough, he had to buy twins!
    :jawdrop:
    I even saw Guru and UT sniffing butts and then wagging their tails .

uclahater
    Glad to here everyone had fun, and played nicely in each others sand box :rollside:

dossangers
    just because you get a jump on somebody dos'nt mean you win you have to run it out the back door i guess in whacker land thats O K??????

Roland the Fisherman
    just because you get a jump on somebody dos'nt mean you win you have to run it out the back door i guess in whacker land thats O K??????
    Gee wizz, thanks for the heads up! I will go right out and place my order with the Australians for one of their jet powered 300mph boats. I guess that would make sense in your land.

dossangers
    I mean at least a 1/4 mile not 20 feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uclahater
    Gee wizz, thanks for the heads up! I will go right out and place my order with the Australians for one of their jet powered 300mph boats. I guess that would make sense in your land.
    Wow a little testy :hammer2: arent we
    We all know Outboards are only quick for an 1/8 mile, and thats all they like to race :eat: Because 1/4 mile usually means a loss :2purples: :2purples:

dmontzsta
    All I heard was there was a blue flatty there stomping people out.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast