Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mexican news station firebombed!

Dr. Eagle
    I'm sorry , do I need to type in caps...
    WE ARE BEING INVADED BY AN OCCUPYING FORCE THAT IS HOSTILE.......
    Pretty soon we'll all be driving 64 Chevy Impallas Slammed with twice pipes... and organ pipe speakers...
    And saying it like a Vato Hesse...

Kilrtoy
    Pretty soon we'll all be driving 64 Chevy Impallas Slammed with twice pipes... and organ pipe speakers...
    And saying it like a Vato Hesse...
    hey FOCKER I had one off those restored to all original stock, except the dual exhaust it had 18" REVERSED glass packs.....
    and I said it like this...
    FOR SURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE DUDE......

sidewound
    I'm sorry , do I need to type in caps...
    WE ARE BEING INVADED BY AN OCCUPYING FORCE THAT IS HOSTILE.......
    DITTO!
    I live in the midwest and the problem is rampant here as well. Plenty of illegal aliens right here in good ol' IOWA man! Me no speaky the beanie! We were never part of Mexico.
    I can't imagine how it is in Cali. Must suck to be there.
    Peace Man!
    CESAR

Dr. Eagle
    hey FOCKER I had one off those restored to all original stock, except the dual exhaust it had 18" REVERSED glass packs.....
    and I said it like this...
    FOR SURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE DUDE......
    That's one of the coolest classic lowriders in the world... Like Totally :hammerhea

Dr. Eagle
    DITTO!
    I live in the midwest and the problem is rampant here as well. Plenty of illegal aliens right here in good ol' IOWA man! Me no speaky the beanie! I can't imagine how it is in Cali. Must suck to be there.
    Peace Man!
    CESAR
    Dude, didn't you know IOWA was a part of Mexico once, we stole it from them just like Cali...

sidewound
    Dude, didn't you know IOWA was a part of Mexico once, we stole it from them just like Cali...
    Sorry Eagle...I thought I was right on here!
    Peace Man!
    CESAR

Dr. Eagle
    Sorry Eagle...I thought I was right on here!
    Peace Man!
    CESAR
    LMAO... :wink:

sidewound
    LMAO... :wink:
    Well ya know we're a little behind the times here. I better study my history lessons some more. :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
    Peace Man!
    CESAR

Dr. Eagle
    Well ya know we're a little behind the times here. I better study my history lessons some more. :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
    Peace Man!
    CESAR
    :idea: Maybe it was canada... :notam:

hotlavey
    DITTO!
    I live in the midwest and the problem is rampant here as well. Plenty of illegal aliens right here in good ol' IOWA man! Me no speaky the beanie! We were never part of Mexico.
    I can't imagine how it is in Cali. Must suck to be there.
    Peace Man!
    CESAR
    It does suck. We now have those bangers doing the freeway shootings again. I think we've had 10 shootings so far, all random. Some Mexican official once said"We do not have to fight to get California back, they will give it to us". Guess what, we are in the process. Look at who is in the Emergency Rooms, read the instructions on all the products you buy, info on phone calls asks if you want English or Spanish, hell, 30% of all inmates in jail are illegal aliens. And what about the BS crap regarding the Mexican that killed the LEO and ran to Mexico. We can't extradite him because of a political agreement and we know exactly where he is. What a bunch of crap.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast