Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Mexican news station firebombed!

Kachina26
    How come when you live in Mexico you are a Mexican and when you walk over here you are Hispanic ?
    Hispanic refers to all, including those who came up from further south, they get mad when you call them mexican.

cdog
    One thing I dont get is why they like to make there own neigborhoods look like shit!!?? Is it because they dont want anyone else to move there and they slowy take over another part of a city?? Taggin on walls, shooting eachother, dont take care of the yards and like 15 broken down cars in the front yard??? I know its not just them..us damn white trash do it to..to an extent!
    If you mowed lawns all day, would you want to go home and do it there too?
    I have a theroy of "good enough". It don't matter that it looks like shit as long as it (fill in the blank)... They as a culture don't really care or push themselfs to adapt or become better educated. Something like only 5% of them are college educated according to Cspan. Being poor is a temporary self inflicted problem. Many black, white and browns use it as an excuse to stay within their comfort zones. Do you buy wheels for your hoopdy or move to a better neighborhood? Pumping more $$$$ into education won't help either. Untill the parents take more emphisis on doing well in school the kids have no recourse by family for not learning "the white mans system". I ask people this....How many frenchfriers, lawn mowers and strawberry pickers does one countrey need?

NOTALENT
    If you mowed lawns all day, would you want to go home and do it there too?
    I have a theroy of "good enough". It don't matter that it looks like shit as long as it (fill in the blank)... They as a culture don't really care or push themselfs to adapt or become better educated. Something like only 5% of them are college educated according to Cspan. Being poor is a temporary self inflicted problem. Many black, white and browns use it as an excuse to stay within their comfort zones. Do you buy wheels for your hoopdy or move to a better neighborhood? Pumping more $$$$ into education won't help either. Untill the parents take more emphisis on doing well in school the kids have no recourse by family for not learning "the white mans system". I ask people this....How many frenchfriers, lawn mowers and strawberry pickers does one countrey need?
    Mowing lawns is a simple task. If I could put in 8-10 hours a days at work, go to the gym for 1-2 and then to school, they have no excuse other than there lazy! They stole that job from all the kids who were tying to make a quick buck..then they take the other basic jobs...fry flippers or fast food places as well. If there here legally I have no problem with them, but when they start to bitch because they cant get jobs, drive with no insurance, steal, over flood our schools and take away from education is when I have a problem. I came from the vadio.. I know what there dealing with. If they say they could never make a decent living..its B.S!! If they say they have an unfair life style its B.S! They just keep making excuses!! (sorry for the rant)!

cdog
    Mowing lawns is a simple task. If I could put in 8-10 hours a days at work, go to the gym for 1-2 and then to school, they have no excuse other than there lazy! They stole that job from all the kids who were tying to make a quick buck..then they take the other basic jobs...fry flippers or fast food places as well. If there here legally I have no problem with them, but when they start to bitch because they cant get jobs, drive with no insurance, steal, over flood our schools and take away from education is when I have a problem. I came from the vadio.. I know what there dealing with. If they say they could never make a decent living..its B.S!! If they say they have an unfair life style its B.S! They just keep making excuses!! (sorry for the rant)!
    I like that you have your opinion by experiance. So many people these days can't articulate why we need change. They just spew hate. To make our nation stop and notice this problem this issue must be approached in a educauted way of checks and balances. No money and benifits for those who are not citizens. It just makes sence. My fear is that this is a loosing battle. We are all sold down river for a vote. Really sad. Anarchy Burger! Hold the Goverment!

goneboatin
    What ever happened to being responsible for your own actions. You sure don't see the Aisians complaining that their kids aren't being taught well. The parents make sure the kids do well.
    From what I've seen of those who crawl up from the boarder, the parents don't care. The fathers are proud that they can drink a case of beer after work - don't bother me. The mothers are too busy catering to the fathers - your father's hungry, etc. The kids seem to be a by-product of marriage and a ticket for more government handouts.
    I'm off my soapbox now.

NOTALENT
    I like that you have your opinion by experiance. So many people these days can't articulate why we need change. They just spew hate. To make our nation stop and notice this problem this issue must be approached in a educauted way of checks and balances. No money and benifits for those who are not citizens. It just makes sence. My fear is that this is a loosing battle. We are all sold down river for a vote. Really sad. Anarchy Burger! Hold the Goverment!
    haha..Anarchy burger..to hilarious. I totally agree..everything is for a vote now..Just because they are becoming the majority, the Govt. is making there lives better to win the vote! I just heard the update on the drivers license for illegal immagrants last night..they said its almost guaranteed to pass!!! What the fock kind of B.S is that??? Thats just another incentive for them to try and make the leap to come across! Another thing that gets me is this welfare shit..They keep having kids they cant afford..buy a box of extra small trojans and problem solved!!

dego red
    That is the problem as AMERICANS we always play fair with dirty countries.....
    Your kidding, right?
    red

barbigrl
    Dude, didn't you know IOWA was a part of Mexico once, we stole it from them just like Cali...
    Actually we PAID for California.....we bought it.....I'm all for building a huge wall with snipers sitting on top..... or making the Mexican government give is money for supporting all their people with OUR tax dollars.... I really hate this subject...it pisses me off to NO END!!

NOTALENT
    Actually we PAID for California.....we bought it.....I'm all for building a huge wall with snipers sitting on top..... or making the Mexican government give is money for supporting all their people with OUR tax dollars.... I really hate this subject...it pisses me off to NO END!!
    Welcome to the release ur anger against the Govt. and immagrant thread!

cdog
    haha..Anarchy burger..to hilarious. I totally agree..everything is for a vote now..Just because they are becoming the majority, the Govt. is making there lives better to win the vote! I just heard the update on the drivers license for illegal immagrants last night..they said its almost guaranteed to pass!!! What the fock kind of B.S is that??? Thats just another incentive for them to try and make the leap to come across! Another thing that gets me is this welfare shit..They keep having kids they cant afford..buy a box of extra small trojans and problem solved!!
    Wow! I thought the DL thing was a no go. Were in for some serious change. On one hand you can say you need to work hard to make money and live in a nice area so you and your family are safe. But if you think this state is hurting now, imagine when there's 40 million more of them. 50% tax on everything. Wealth redistrubution. This place is going to hell.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast