Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Mexican news station firebombed!

NOTALENT
    Wow! I thought the DL thing was a no go. Were in for some serious change. On one hand you can say you need to work hard to make money and live in a nice area so you and your family are safe. But if you think this state is hurting now, imagine when there's 40 million more of them. 50% tax on everything. Wealth redistrubution. This place is going to hell.
    Exactly. It's all down hill from here. :frown:

carbonmarine
    In that picture they morphed the " Angel of Independance " statue that is downtown Mexico City and serves as a round about into the picture of Downtown LA .... Thats just an insult !!!!
    Rick :chi:

Kachina26
    Actually we PAID for California.....we bought it...
    We tried to purchase it, they said no, so we kicked the hell out of 'em and asked "How 'bout now?".

racecar.hotshoe
    . . This place is going to hell.
    "Going".......Its Gone!

Mardonzi
    There was an article in the AZ Republic (Phoenix newspaper) on Jan 1 that was reporting how the Mexican Interior Ministry was printing and handing out pamphlets on how to illegally cross the border. Seems to me that should be considered a hostile act by Mexico against this countries economy,,,

cdog
    There was an article in the AZ Republic (Phoenix newspaper) on Jan 1 that was reporting how the Mexican Interior Ministry was printing and handing out pamphlets on how to illegally cross the border. Seems to me that should be considered a hostile act by Mexico against this countries economy,,,
    We're sold out by votes.....But I love how the state of AZ has given the F U to illegals getting social services with the recent bill by the state. Let's see if they can maintain their position. I think the only polotician that realizes the toll that the Brown Plague has on our country is Mccain and that's only because he has delt with all of this time and time again.

Hallett19
    Reminds me of that South Park episode.... " THEY TOOK R JOBS " !!!!!!

spectras only
    Wonder when the russians going to catch up with the mexicans ? :wink: They could go on the bandwagon reclaming Alaska ,since you guys only paid a few millions to the Zar for it .

Rev. Williams
    Meanwhile, all your home values continue to skyrocket in the WORLD'S 5th largest economy. You don't like it here, sell you house and move to Idaho.
    The only reason home values will go up is because of demand, and demand is determined by units and/or rates. The current boom was driven almost 100%by rates not illegals.... Technically they should not be allowed to purchase homes, but with illegal documents and programs created by the lenders in the US (for the all mighty dollar) they have infulltrated our neighborhoods. I'd love to get 10 friends and hook myself up into one of those programs to purchase a 10 million dollar home right next door to one of these lender big wigs... then I'd park all the cars on the front lawn and play Banda music all frikin day :devil: Then they'd have the problem in their neighborhoods!!!!
    The US boarder patrol estimates that aproximitaly 750 THOUSAND! illegals cross in from mexico every year!! WTF??? Do we have that many low paying jobs to fill ?? BS !!! We don't !!!
    It's just going to take one dirty bomb to come across and a huge explosion to happen in San Diego, then it will be fashionable for all the politicians to be willing to stop this Brown Plague Migration !!!
    Until then, DON'T SHOP AT BUSINESSES THAT HIRE ILLEGALS !!!!!!! It's just that easy. Hit them in the wallet. That's the only place these people care about.

NOTALENT
    Just got back from lunch..on my way back..off the 405 and harbor freeway all those guys who stand in front of the HOME DEPOTS out there all day waiting for someone to offer them work..Santa Ana Police just busted a good dozen or so..took'em in the patty wagon!!! I havent seen that before..

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast