Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Mexican news station firebombed!

MagicMtnDan
    Wanna know why California is in financial crisis?
    In one year at least $10,000,000,000.00 (that's TEN BILLION dollars!) of OUR TAX DOLLARS go to taking care of illegal aliens.
    We are paying for them to get FREE:
    Education
    Police
    Fire and emergency services
    City services
    And what do our politicians do? Nothing! They want their illegal votes! The politicians are afraid to alienate the Mexican population. I've got news for them - the legal Latino population doesn't want the illegals here any more than the rest of us!

Freak
    One thing I dont get is why they like to make there own neigborhoods look like shit!!?? Is it because they dont want anyone else to move there and they slowy take over another part of a city?? Taggin on walls, shooting eachother, dont take care of the yards and like 15 broken down cars in the front yard??? I know its not just them..us damn white trash do it to..to an extent!
    Interesting you say that. I was in Cancun last week and we rented a house on the beach. Well when we got there we promptly headed to the water in front of the home. Lying on the sand was a few pieces of trash. Of course I went and picked them up. I don't want to look at that shit. Get this, the property manager shows up about that time and says "what are you doing that for, nobody does that, more will just wash up tomorrow". I said "well I'll be picking it up tomorrow also". So I think to myself damn these people would rather leave it sit than pick it up --- where is the pride? As we drove around we took notice. Trash is everywhere except at the resorts and the really affluent peoples homes (cause they have workers to do it). Trash is all over the streets. Guess what was in the trash cans on the streets. Nothing. I have come to the conclusion - they just don't give a damn.

Waist Deep
    Regarding the illegals, the public schools are flippin being overrun by them. Arnold knows this, so why would he keep pumping money into a lost cause? I drove by a public school protesting Arnold yesterday and not one mexican holding a sign, all whites. This school is 75 percent mexican. Well I guess they should keep expecting the whites to gurantee they have a good education.

NOTALENT
    Interesting you say that. I was in Cancun last week and we rented a house on the beach. Well when we got there we promptly headed to the water in front of the home. Lying on the sand was a few pieces of trash. Of course I went and picked them up. I don't want to look at that shit. Get this, the property manager shows up about that time and says "what are you doing that for, nobody does that, more will just wash up tomorrow". I said "well I'll be picking it up tomorrow also". So I think to myself damn these people would rather leave it sit than pick it up --- where is the pride? As we drove around we took notice. Trash is everywhere except at the resorts and the really affluent peoples homes (cause they have workers to do it). Trash is all over the streets. Guess what was in the trash cans on the streets. Nothing. I have come to the conclusion - they just don't give a damn.
    I hate that. The same thing in rosarito..Its not hard to keep things looking nice. Especially when it's ur own home where u live..Im just clueless to think whats going on through there minds..Even when I lived in La Puente (The Vadio) We kept what we had clean! Even though everyone elses was trash!

cdog
    I was down a little lower in Plya Del Carmen and saw the same thing. I was told the trash is from the carrabian countries like hati. Those people live like............. well you know. Their trash goes into the ocean. Very sad. They depend on the ocean for food but use it as a trash dump.. I've even seen on tv where one of those country's have a group of people that live on nothing but conch shells. A island made of shells. And they built their home out of what trash washes ashore. Imagine what happens when a hurricane come thru.

Mardonzi
    I wrote an email to Clear Channel about the billboard,, and actually got a reply;
    Thank you for your concern, Don. The station advertising on the billboard is not a Clear Channel station. Clear Channel Outdoor has spoken with the local advertiser responsible and reached an agreement on revised copy. It should be posted by 5/6/05. If you want to make further comments, you can call Channel 62 directly at 818-563-5722.
    Patty
    Clear Channel Public Relations Contact Us Form

Freak
    I was down a little lower in Plya Del Carmen and saw the same thing. I was told the trash is from the carrabian countries like hati. Those people live like............. well you know. Their trash goes into the ocean. Very sad. They depend on the ocean for food but use it as a trash dump.. I've even seen on tv where one of those country's have a group of people that live on nothing but conch shells. A island made of shells. And they built their home out of what trash washes ashore. Imagine what happens when a hurricane come thru.
    Yep. We ate at a couple of restaurants in Plya. Plya is great for snorkeling/scuba we had a great time. The reef is really nice. Except for swimming along and seeing a plastic bag or plastic oil quart on the sea floor. That was sad. We also hit Tulam (sp?) for the ruins. Well I might agree with what they are saying about Haiti if I didn’t see all the trash inland also. Sorry Mexico blaming someone else, it don't fly with me. Like agent Smith in the Matrix we really are the virus. Haiti – ever been there? That is one scary place.
    I hate it when people make the Indian cry. Remember that commercial.

1h20lowrider
    This thread is so funny..... I wonder how many people against this brown plague has a gardner that has helpers that are illegals, how many people take there cars in CA. to a car wash where the guys are illegals, ( I have seen them drive cars out and dry them out)how many people use contractors who pick up those guys up at home depot for the sweeping ,cleaning and shit jobs around the site they are working at, and how many people go to restaurants where the waiter is young future actor, but Hector and Jose are preparing your meal...and yes some are illegal!!!
    How do I know this?
    I have family members that are here illegally!!!!!
    They make good money building HUGE homes in las vegas,in malibu,and up north.
    Tax free money gardening and picking apples in wash. (i can get a good deal on fresh apples fr. wash.) Let me know!?!?!
    One cousin just bought a huge house in Chino , working and specializing in brick and stone work. Guess what he is a illegal and all his work is done in Malibu, beverly hills, and all those real expensive areas....
    Who are there boses and who are these companies who hire them?????
    There is the answer, instead of dumping the money into the great wall of san diego, dump the money into task forces who find and fine companies who hire the illegal aliens? They know and spread it around where the work is at, and who is paying...and you think it is just this state...Idaho, Oregon, Florida, Louisianna, Georgia , I have even heard Michigan!?!? They are taking over in due time , in due time.............

NOTALENT
    This thread is so funny..... I wonder how many people against this brown plague has a gardner that has helpers that are illegals, how many people take there cars in CA. to a car wash where the guys are illegals, ( I have seen them drive cars out and dry them out)how many people use contractors who pick up those guys up at home depot for the sweeping ,cleaning and shit jobs around the site they are working at, and how many people go to restaurants where the waiter is young future actor, but Hector and Jose are preparing your meal...and yes some are illegal!!!
    How do I know this?
    I have family members that are here illegally!!!!!
    They make good money building HUGE homes in las vegas,in malibu,and up north.
    Tax free money gardening and picking apples in wash. (i can get a good deal on fresh apples fr. wash.) Let me know!?!?!
    One cousin just bought a huge house in Chino , working and specializing in brick and stone work. Guess what he is a illegal and all his work is done in Malibu, beverly hills, and all those real expensive areas....
    Who are there boses and who are these companies who hire them?????
    There is the answer, instead of dumping the money into the great wall of san diego, dump the money into task forces who find and fine companies who hire the illegal aliens? They know and spread it around where the work is at, and who is paying...and you think it is just this state...Idaho, Oregon, Florida, Louisianna, Georgia , I have even heard Michigan!?!? They are taking over in due time , in due time.............
    Can I have some names and addresses please are they on welfare also?? :idea:

1h20lowrider
    Nope they have never been on welfare!
    They make very good money they do not need it....
    And to top it off MY DAD WILL KICK THER ASS if they did!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast