Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Finally! Dyno results!

Taylorman
    That's why he should change his name to flapperbroke!
    CHET
    LMAO. That was funny even though it was from Chet.

CARLSON-JET
    I just like the conclusion that the 10 lbs. of oil pressure per 1000 rpm myth has been busted on this .. as I would NEVER run 140 lbs of pressure on my bike motor. Diggler .. what brodix heads are on that powerhouse?. R.B.

flat broke
    That's why he should change his name to flapperbroke!
    CHET
    The funniest thing about this is the fact that I was cool enough to pull down my last rebuttal to 396 because shit had gone far enough. Leave it to the king of the trolls to keep stirin the pot.
    Chet, come out west with your 25 Daytona or whatever the heck it is you have now and spend a freaking weekend with myself, Randy, LV, or any of the other folks you live to mix words with. You'll either come away realizing that your remarks are ill placed, we actually know what the f' we're talking about, and are good guys to boot; or you'll turn out to be the ass your responses make you out to be, and the very least you will have been able to weeze a couple of free beers while we figure it out.
    Chris

steelcomp
    396 quote: What the f*** ever bro! I am not trying to change what you read or think. He didnt need my advice and I know that. For you to just run your f***ing mouth was uncalled for! Just leave the f***ing situation alone. Now I see why all the good people left ***boat a long time ago................................
    Nice attitude there, dude. Not into the drama, huh? Seems to me you're the one here foamin at the mouth. I even went as far as to apologize for calling your comment stupid, but I guess that's not good enough for you.
    Now who's comments are uncalled for?
    Rio quote: BUT I would be concerned if my oil pressure readings looked like those and I don't give a damn WHO built my motor including me.
    OK...so lets talk about this issue of oil pressure. This question is for 396 and Riodog: On what experience or knowledge do you say that if you had oil pressure like (that) you'd be worried? What would you be worried about? Why would you be worried? Where did you learn that that's not enough oil pressure? What IS enough oil pressure, and where did you learn that?
    Just curious. No drama, just curious.

steelcomp
    I just like the conclusion that the 10 lbs. of oil pressure per 1000 rpm myth has been busted on this .. as I would NEVER run 140 lbs of pressure on my bike motor. Diggler .. what brodix heads are on that powerhouse?. R.B.
    A better rule of thumb is 10 lbs for every 100 hp...but even that's not always true. :coffeycup

diggler
    Sorry for the late video, but I finally figured out how to post the video.
    Here it is...
    http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=s...04.28_14-26-55
    If you get a chance, check out this post to see the video of my boat running.
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79841

stoker2001
    diggler,looks good!!randy from modesto told me about your ride.heard you might go to CFW on or near fathers day?i am a little bummed it conflicts with our IHBA race at chowchilla as i have never missed a fathers day outing.you otta run it at the drags.good luck

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567