Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some guy named Steve who has a magic deck.....

jayd_jr
    While at Black Meadows the day of the poker run you came up and said you had picks of my boat running on the lake. Just wondering if you are out there?????????

phebus
    jayd jr, are you going to be out the weekend of the 14th? If so, let's hook up, and I'll take shots of your boat.

jayd_jr
    I might be out picking up the boat that weekend it is in for warranty work right now. Thanks for the offer I will let you know if I am going out.

JBmagic
    While at Black Meadows the day of the poker run you came up and said you had picks of my boat running on the lake. Just wondering if you are out there?????????
    Steve's screen name is Riverroyal. He's got a crap load of pics, but is post-challenged.

jayd_jr
    Steve's screen name is Riverroyal. He's got a crap load of pics, but is post-challenged.
    I hope he can figure it out someday soon :hammer2: Thanks for the screenname. Ohh Steves boat does have purple and grey graphics right?

JBmagic
    I hope he can figure it out someday soon :hammer2: Thanks for the screenname. Ohh Steves boat does have purple and grey graphics right?
    Yes. He does know how to e-mail the pics, I think. Send him a PM and find out.

OutCole'd
    That's an understatement.

JBmagic
    That's an understatement.
    He knows how to take the pics; he can look at the screen on the back of the camera; he can even say stuff like "this one's nice, huh?"; he just isn't ready for that big-posting-step. :idea:
    He took most of the 'Run pics from the point at BML - great shots.
    JB>>>in So Cal>>>>magic

racecar.hotshoe
    He knows how to take the pics; he can look at the screen on the back of the camera; he can even say stuff like "this one's nice, huh?"; he just isn't ready for that big-posting-step. :idea:
    He took most of the 'Run pics from the point at BML - great shots.
    JB>>>in So Cal>>>>magic
    It was good seeing you at BML I got my electric for free.a bad meter!

dicudmore
    jayd jr, are you going to be out the weekend of the 14th? If so, let's hook up, and I'll take shots of your boat.
    I might be out picking up the boat that weekend it is in for warranty work right now. Thanks for the offer I will let you know if I am going out.
    I might be out that weekend...just because I can...and would be happy to float with both of ya

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast