Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bud vs Coors

topless
    Bud Vs. Coors
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. In many states the highway patrol carries two gallons of Budweiser in the truck to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.
    2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of Budweiser and it will be gone in two days.
    3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Budweiser into the toilet bowl . . . Let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean.
    4. The acid in Budweiser removes stains from vitreous china.
    5. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Budweiser.
    6. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Budweiser over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
    7. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Budweiser to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
    8. To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of COORS into the baking pan;rap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the COORS for a sumptuous brown gravy.
    9. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of Budweiser into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, And run through a regular cycle. The Budweiser will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.
    FYI:
    1. The active ingredient in Budweiser is acid. It's pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days.
    2. To carry Budweiser Beer, the commercial truck must use the Hazardous material place cards reserved for Highly Corrosive materials.
    3. The distributors of Budweiser have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years! Drink up! No joke. Think what Budweiser does to your teeth and liver on a daily basis. A tooth will dissolve in a cup of Budweiser in 24-48 hours. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...now this is why I drink Coors.

WaTchTheGelCoat
    How did that get changed from Coca-cola to Budwiser?

topless
    How did that get changed from Coca-cola to Budwiser?I swear it's true!

RiverDave
    How did that get changed from Coca-cola to Budwiser?
    That's what I was thinking?? Most of those were actually for Coke not beer?
    Although I must admit I like Coors..
    RD

WaTchTheGelCoat
    That's what I was thinking?? Most of those were actually for Coke not beer?
    Although I must admit I like Coors..
    RD
    As long as its cold, beer is beer!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I heard those same things about Coca-Cola also. Looks like someone just substituted Budweiser for it.
    But . . . Bud does give me an instant headache???!!! Maybe there's some truth to it

Krazy K
    It's actually attributed to Coca Cola...not true, but attributed.
    Somewhere down the line, it might have been changed.

Nord
    Bud light here, but don't mind a coors. I'll have to try that toilet thing though.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Hey, but you can put Bud (or any beer) in your carne asada and it helps tenderize the meat. I know that is a fact, I do it all the time. (little for the meat, little for me, little for the meat . . . ) :messedup:

Nord
    The only thing I know that Bud or Coors is good for is solving my problems! :idea:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast