Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: v-drive men don't seem able to sexually satisfy me

FMluvswater
    Try shaving the hair off your back, and maybe we'd be more interested :hammer2:
    Has anyone ever mentioned you'd have a better chance of getting a boyfriend if you got a breast reduction? :idea:

FMluvswater
    V-Drivers dont play the gay stuff.
    It's okay I believe you don't just "play" at it. I'm sure it's quite meaningful.

hoolign
    The only way you whacker boys can please a women is with all of your working on her at the same time.
    Possible..but they would be doing her in the water...not on a trailer
    :hammerhea

uclahater
    FMdoesntevenownaboatbaby
    KIMMY isnt considered a V-Driver so your sex with her counts as outboard sex :messedup: Also I've already had a breast reduction so IM ok there
    How did your liposuction surgery go are you down to a size 16 yet, and did you get those moles removed while you were getting rid of that hair on your back :boxingguy :lightsabe

lucky
    You v-drive guys can't seem to get away from the gay business. I guess that's why you can't seem to please a woman in bed.
    I may have a short penis - but i part my hair with my tounge

uclahater
    You v-drive guys can't seem to get away from the gay business. I guess that's why you can't seem to please a woman in bed.
    If a women with hair on her back is gay than so be it its still gross :idea:

dmontzsta
    It's okay I believe you don't just "play" at it. I'm sure it's quite meaningful.
    ohhhh, you are from canada...thats why there is a language barrier...
    :hammerhea
    As posted, Kimmy doesnt count as a v-driver, if you came down to America I am sure you can find some v-drivers to bottom out in you, then you would stay down here and forget about that iceland called canada.

Roman 1
    :v-drive men dont seem able to sexually satisfy me(
    You could be a victim of 2 scenarios....
    #1 The v-driver who's looking for a 1 time slut! Too much pleasing (especially of the gold digging sand bar yuppie types) and they won't go away!
    Many chicks are not hot enough for us v-drivers to want to work for the return visit but they're ok for a 1 time deposit...
    Sometimes we're fooled....
    #2 We meet a chick who appears to be better than she really is. Using tools like make up and clothes that hide stretch marks, sagging tits or just plain ol stank a chick may lure us in but her secrets are inevitably discovered.
    Because we're gentlemen we'll proceed to finish our business while purposely avoiding any satisfaction to said skank ho. We don't satisfy a chick we never want to see again.
    I hope this reality check doesn't send you over the top, have a nice day. :smile:
    R1 :notam:

Tom Brown
    [edited]
    The young man in the avatar is one of the coolest people I know.
    Thanks for the laughs, FM. This is some great bench racing.

lucky
    You could be a victim of 2 scenarios....
    #1 The v-driver who's looking for a 1 time slut! Too much pleasing (especially of the gold digging sand bar yuppie types) and they won't go away!
    Many chicks are not hot enough for us v-drivers to want to work for the return visit but they're ok for a 1 time deposit...
    Sometimes we're fooled....
    #2 We meet a chick who appears to be better than she really is. Using tools like make up and clothes that hide stretch marks, sagging tits or just plain ol stank a chick may lure us in but her secrets are inevitably discovered.
    Because we're gentlemen we'll proceed to finish our business while purposely avoiding any satisfaction to said skank ho. We don't satisfy a chick we never want to see again.
    I hope this reality check doesn't send you over the top, have a nice day. :smile:
    R1 :notam:
    spoken like the "ladies man " lol

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast