Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: v-drive men don't seem able to sexually satisfy me

hoolign
    Quote;Originally Posted by single barrel:
    has anyone ever mentioned to you that the kid in your avatar looks like Screech with a bad grill?
    I sure hope you apologized to FM for that comment you f uckin moron...should change your name from single barrel to single brain cell... fun is fun but don't be dissing her kid!..this place never ceases to amaze me on just how ignorant some of you assholes can get!

FMluvswater
    Quote;Originally Posted by single barrel:
    has anyone ever mentioned to you that the kid in your avatar looks like Screech with a bad grill?
    I sure hope you apologized to FM for that comment you f uckin moron...should change your name from single barrel to single brain cell... fun is fun but don't be dissing her kid!..this place never ceases to amaze me on just how ignorant some of you assholes can get!
    Thanks hoolign.

lucky
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/customavatars/avatar4537_3.gif<--- If you look like this maybe you should go see Michael Jackson
    man thats ****ed up , even for bench racing

FMluvswater
    man thats ****ed up , even for bench racing
    Thanks b bud. It was kinda creepy IMO too. Who says that kinda stuff about an 8 year old little boy who hasn't said or done anything to anybody here??
    ETA: The issue of the comment has been resolved amicably. :smile:

lucky
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/customavatars/avatar4537_3.gif<--- If you look like this maybe you should go see Michael Jackson
    if you say shit like this - you must have been an alterboy whom prayed to the one eyed -snake :devil: :notam: :yuk:
    say it ain't so cole

uclahater
    if you say shit like this - you must have been an alterboy whom prayed to the one eyed -snake :devil: :notam: :yuk:
    say it ain't so cole
    I think its pretty low to bag on someones KIDS
    Its also pretty stupid to talk shot, when you've never been in here before :idea: So you pretty much open yourself up to criticism on everything :idea:

PowerClown
    Originally Posted by FMluvswaterbabe
    v-drive men don't seem able to sexually satisfy me
    nice lookin kid :mix:
    but as far as not being satisfied i read somewhere that you been puttin out like daddy never left :supp: none of that was satisfying???

Tom Brown
    I found out that coming here to get wet was one kind of water not for me ... too dirty! Plant in a corner = me.
    If it's any consolation, it looks good on you.

FMluvswater
    I think its pretty low to bag on someones KIDS
    Its also pretty stupid to talk shot, when you've never been in here before :idea: So you pretty much open yourself up to criticism on everything :idea:
    Thanks uclahater. As for coming in here let's just say I was "gently" encouraged to do so. I tried it on and well obviously it wasn't me. I don't even know what a v-drive is k? I think maybe I'm not the first ever to spout off about something in complete ignorance? :idea: I'll be giving it a rest ... any minute now. Hopefully no harm no foul. :chi: :smile:

FMluvswater
    Originally Posted by FMluvswaterbabe
    v-drive men don't seem able to sexually satisfy me
    nice lookin kid :mix:
    but as far as not being satisfied i read somewhere that you been puttin out like daddy never left :supp: none of that was satisfying???
    You heard right just not with v-drive men. :wink: I am so kidding! Meatballs people! Cut that shit out.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast