Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Anyone wanna go

Bre
    Did I miss something???
    I was just saying that cause I know he is a Parker Allstar :wink:

Bre
    hang in there!!!! Mel might need a pal to hang with when we get our new boat in a few weeks!!!!
    :wink:
    Your getting it in a few weeks?? What is it anyways? Way too many threads for me to keep up with everything over here.

Bre
    definatley sounds good to me
    How many trips do you have planned to Havasu this year now? More than last year hopefully??

Mrs.charitycase
    grab some dinner around here?Hello Bre...Christina here..you don't know me, I am fairly new to the boards... You posted my boyfriend's avatar of me for him....nice to meet you..Chino Hills sounds really far though.... LOL.
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/custo...atar6892_1.gif

Eliminator 4 Life
    How many trips do you have planned to Havasu this year now? More than last year hopefully??
    Well $hit I went 6 times last year and I have gone once already ha ha well this will be my second and Im staying tell the 14 for the family picnic then Im coming back for the damn run with WYRD.

FRENCHIE
    Your getting it in a few weeks?? What is it anyways? Way too many threads for me to keep up with everything over here.
    yup about 8 weeks or less, 29' SHOCKWAVE with twin HO'S!!! will have open bow mid cabin like the one we just had....with all the bells and wistles...got it loaded!!!! menatime boatless and will be GHTRIMS AND ROXYSNOWS boat bit#h!!!!
    :frown:

Bre
    yup about 8 weeks or less, 29' SHOCKWAVE with twin HO'S!!! will have open bow mid cabin like the one we just had....with all the bells and wistles...got it loaded!!!! menatime boatless and will be GHTRIMS AND ROXYSNOWS boat bit#h!!!!
    :frown:
    Awesome!! Good to hear.. I hope they are taking care of you.... Have any ideas on what it is gonna look like?

Infomaniac
    I do honey.

Bre
    Hello Bre...Christina here..you don't know me, I am fairly new to the boards... You posted my boyfriend's avatar of me for him....nice to meet you..Chino Hills sounds really far though.... LOL.
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/custo...atar6892_1.gif
    Yes it is pretty far from you guys... nice to meet you... from what I have seen you are very good looking :sqeyes:

Bre
    Well $hit I went 6 times last year and I have gone once already ha ha well this will be my second and Im staying tell the 14 for the family picnic then Im coming back for the damn run with WYRD.
    Damn your staying there that long?? Have fun

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast