Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: John's Custom Marine

Burley1
    ahhh.. don’t worry.. you wont even realize you were going 120 until we recall the GPS
    PS.. I have never had anyone shit themselves yet..
    LOL>. wait.. I guess if I did.. I wouldn’t say anything either..
    On a more serious note..
    If you guys are interested in a stoker.. I have access to just about every one of Al's newer models..
    If he cant get the time off from the shop.. I would be happy to take you or anyone out for a few hrs to really get the feel of a stoker and why US current owners are so happy.
    We currently own 2 Stokers..
    20' with a 2.5 OB
    SST 224 with some mods
    If your interested in any of his other models.. I’m sure I can get my hands on one for the afternoon.
    The Knuckleheads have a newer 224 with an injected HP 500.. This boat is very impressive and user friendly
    The BordsmnJ's just got a new to them 22' with a GT power plant.. Very nice.. Super clean..
    Burley1 has the 26' which has impressed me to no end.. and Stoker is creating a new model of this now.
    He also has some other SECRET projects he is working.. Im sure if you went down there and twisted his ear for a while.. He'll tell you about them..
    Hopefully we'll see them at next years boat show.
    Call if you have any questions
    Mark
    PS.. I don’t work for Al.. Just a buddy.. and a happy owner.
    Mark,
    I am ready to go, like I need a reason to take the boat out!!!!
    PS I don't work there either "Maybe he's hiring" JK

riverbound
    Maybe there should be a stoker Cheer team, Kinda like the DCB boys have their cheerleaders

jackpunx
    Mark,
    I am ready to go, like I need a reason to take the boat out!!!!
    PS I don't work there either "Maybe he's hiring" JK

where do you keep your boat?

jackpunx
    Maybe there should be a stoker Cheer team, Kinda like the DCB boys have their cheerleaders
    Maybe?..lol..

riverbound
    Maybe?..lol..
    Right now I will just be a poser....but soon I can join the cheer squad

jackpunx
    Right now I will just be a poser....but soon I can join the cheer squad
    LOL.. I might be able to help you out with that.. Either way.. come for a ride with us.. We dont even drink cool aide.. Its this new thing that We got from Russia.. its they same way they hypnotize the hookers out there.. Its in the speedometer.. "just keep your eyes on the speedo"

riverbound
    LOL.. I might be able to help you out with that.. Either way.. come for a ride with us.. We dont even drink cool aide.. Its this new thing that We got from Russia.. its they same way they hypnotize the hookers out there.. Its in the speedometer.. "just keep your eyes on the speedo"
    Next time for sure. I had my 3yr. old son with me last time and I wasnt about to take him for a ride. If you are out and see me at my house stop by. If I'm there my boat will be at the dock. Already figured out how I can keep my Spectra and get the Stoker, just waiting for the right time now.

Burley1
    where do you keep your boat?
    It's about 10 feet from me here in Huntington Beach:sleeping: But I will be keeping it in Havasu for the summer "July & August"

jackpunx
    Next time for sure. I had my 3yr. old son with me last time and I wasnt about to take him for a ride. If you are out and see me at my house stop by. If I'm there my boat will be at the dock. Already figured out how I can keep my Spectra and get the Stoker, just waiting for the right time now.
    which one you looking at?

jackpunx
    It's about 10 feet from me here in Huntington Beach:sleeping: But I will be keeping it in Havasu for the summer "July & August"
    I'll have my boat localy until after memoral.. we should do some local boating.. or take yours to catalina :mix:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast